JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two Italian surplus Beretta 81 pistols for sale. They are both in good to very good for surplus. Both are Italian made guns and come with one 12 round magazine that looks like it wasn't even used. One is in slightly better shape than the other, the one in better shape has an A on the paper that I tried to get in most photos and it has the fully checkered grips. Both guns look really good internally, but have some signs of holster wear and some small dings or scratches on the frame where they weren't protected as well. I tried to capture the wear in the photos. Neither of these guns seems to have been shot much at all though. These are really neat little pistols, but I am wanting a new toy and have to clear something out. Let me know if you have any questions. Not looking to drive far outside of Eugene/Springfield.

Not looking for trades at the moment unless it is a CZ 457 Pro Varmint in .22lr with threaded barrel, which I will add cash toward if needed.

Gun A: $280
Gun B: $260

thumbnail (1).jpg thumbnail.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 5.jpg b5.jpg b6.jpg b4.jpg b3.jpg b2.jpg b1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.