JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will update this thread with the other two this evening. They are both key start. Also have the pull start option if the battery is dead.

!!!!!!SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!2003 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 With Winch !!!!!SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!
2003 Polaris Sportsman 400 4WD quad. It's 425CC with an automatic transmission(with high, low, neutral and reverse). It has low miles and hours at 944 miles and 162 hrs. It also has a 2000lb Polaris winch (was $439 new). It runs great and was just in at Ramsey Waite for $250 worth of service. As you can see in the picture the front rack is cracked, would be an easy fix but worth noting anyways. This is a pretty heavy duty rig and since it has a winch you would have a extremely hard time getting it stuck. Perfect for hunting. Asking $2800, would consider trades.

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 Automatic
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400 4WD quad. It's 425CC with an automatic transmission(with high, low, neutral, reverse and park). It has a little over 200 hours and 1800 miles. It runs great. The only thing is it's missing the plastic foot covers which go over the metal steps. Not a big deal and something I don't even notice anymore. Also has the front brush guard/bull rack. Asking $2600.

1996 Polaris Big Boss 6x6
The bed on the back is a dump bed. This thing is virtually impossible to get stuck. Its an automatic, needs the brakes re-done sometime, work but is fully functional without and would be fine to use for a good while before the brakes need to be done. $1600.

how about an 87 toyota 4x4... 270,000 miles if memory serves me right... is a daily driver, with new toyo at tires and wheels...

not a bad rig i drive it 80 miles a day to work and back but its just not saving me any money after having to pay insurance...so going back to driving my dodge

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.