JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking at trading the following. The 44's are gone.

1912 Erfurt Luger 9mm. Most the numbers match from what I can tell. The right grip panel and the magazine are the only exceptions. It appears to have had some rust pitting on one spot that was cleaned prior to being nickel plated but the pitting is still evident. It could probably use a full on restoration, but that's not something I have money for. The bore isn't great either but I bought it as a shooter and it shoots just fine.

It may sound like I'm badmouthing my guns but i'm just trying to be honest and make sure I note anything I can think of that people may take exception to. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like. If you want more pictures please specify what you need to see in them (pics of the guns..... sick B@#%ards)

As for trades I'm open to most any modern firearms, no C&R's except maybe a blued Luger or 1911 because they are timeless. Any trade would need to be either 5.56, 7.62x39, .22 LR, 9mm, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .45 ACP, or .44 Magnum. I already have more calibers going than i'm happy about so it will have to be one of those. If i'm not interested in your trade I will reply and let you know, If i'm interested but someone is in front of you I will let you know that as well.

I'm not listing values because I may trade up or down depending on what I and the other party consider fair.

All trades should be through PM and state what you'd like to trade and trade for. Guns only, no ammo or parts.