JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Oakland
State
Oregon
AF37B547-F190-4E9D-8DF3-447C5FA593D0.jpeg DB1491F0-04DF-43FD-85B4-340EC9FD7B9A.jpeg CA638BAF-657B-4D7D-80C8-959645C8BE18.jpeg

New incentive-scopes included!

572 sold!

2). Remington 550-1 semi auto 22lr in good condition. Stock refinished, bluing shows some age with freckling, bore excellent. This shots good ammo very well. I was getting1/2-3/4" groups of 5 shots at 50 yards last week.
Scope on this is a BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40
$250. In Roseburg or possibly Eugene

These are priced below comparable rifles on Gunbroker. No trades but will consider Reasonable offers
Thnk you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not really at this time. Trying to reduce inventory hence these are for sale.
Putting money into match grade 22lr ammo.
Lapua Midas if by chance someone might have that for a deal

View attachment 571944 View attachment 571943 View attachment 571942

New incentive-scopes included!

1). Remington 572 Fieldmaster pump action 22 in very good condition. Stock has been refinished, bluing overall very good with a couple of minor scratches on receiver, bore excellent. Shoots shorts, longs and long rifle. Gone thru by gunsmith after purchased on Gunbroker. Shoots, functions as should. Really an extremely nice version of this model. Gunsmith was shocked I was selling but I don't shoot and don't believe in safe queens.
Scope on this is a Bushnell 3.5-10x40.
$300. In Roseburg or possibly Eugene.

2). Remington 550-1 semi auto 22lr in good condition. Stock refinished, bluing shows some age with freckling, bore excellent. This shots good ammo very well. I was getting1/2-3/4" groups of 5 shots at 50 yards last week.
Scope on this is a BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40
$250. In Roseburg or possibly Eugene

These are priced below comparable rifles on Gunbroker. No trades but will consider Reasonable offers
Thnk you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.