JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have up for trade (2) .22lr handguns.. The first is a Walther p22 with all original factory items such as the original Walther case and paper work(instructions),key lock and additional sights,allen wrench,plug for 5 inch kit where old sight was, extra back strap for bigger hand, and a rod.Walther pistol comes with standard size(3.43")barrel and I also have the 5" barrel kit also.. so yes I have both barrels and gun can be two different ways depending on how you want it.I also have a Walther laser on the p22 and in addition to that I have (2) additional 10 rd factory mags, so all together I have a total of (4) factory mags.

SPFMy next .22lr is my Taurus m94 4" barrel blued 9 shot revolver which also comes with all original paper work case and locks and allen wrenches.
Both firearms are in excellent shape and have been a blast to shoot.. both of these are very accurate and Save the pocket book on ammo cost. I'm just looking for different things right now, lets see if you have what I'm looking for:s0155:

I will sell/trade individual or together

PM me first with the right offer will get them.. If need be I may add cash for the right deal

Other items I may take trade for would be
Cx4 storm 9mm carbine Beretta
Desert eagle 1911 or similar too
Desert eagle .357
S&W .357 4" + cash

Glock 21gen3
Sig 290
Sig 238
S&W bodyguard
Equinox
Other Offers welcome also or compact carry guns
I'm really just looking to trade but offers welcome