JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two 1911s up for trade. I'm looking for straight across trades and will not add money to the deal.
First up is a very nice Kimber Pro Raptor II in blue finish . I don't know the round count but looks to be very low. No marks.... not even an idiot mark.
Grips are pristine . Has the internal extractor . The night sights are a little dim but still work. Comes with one mag, box and take down tool but no paper work.

I'm looking for a Ruger number 1B . I'm open to calibers but would like to keep them in the deer/elk range . Next up would be a Kimber 84 M in 308.
You may have something that I've not thought of so feel free to make an offer .

Next up for trade is a Springfield GI in OD Green. This one has a take down mark that's been touched up with OD paint. Other than that its in great shape.
Wollf recoil and firing pin springs have been installed. The original springs are included. Comes with one mag, box and paper work.

I will trade for a traditional muzzle loading rifle in 50 or 54 caliber. Needs to come with powder , ball, caps and all the stuff to go hunting/ shooting.
I prefer Lyman or Tompson Center.

I will not respond to low ball offers.
I can send pics by e-mail or text.
Thanks for looking.

The Springfield is pending trade on Sat .
Thanks for all the interest.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.