Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Two 1911s for Sale

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by MPshooter, Mar 6, 2015.

1. MPshooter

MPshooter Corvallis, OR Member

I know the add says two guns for sale, but one is already gone (did not know how to change the title of the thread).

I'm selling a really nice Remington Enhanced 1911 R1 45 ACP. The gun is in very good condition (no idiot mark or holster scratches) and comes in its original boxes with two magazines. Price is $700 firm.

This gun has a capacity of 8+1 rounds, black finish, 5" barrel, 3-dot sight (front sight is a red fiber-optic like filament). I bought it from another NWFA member a little over two years ago and I have put 50 rounds through the barrel.

I'm located in Corvallis and I'm willing to drive to meet a buyer half-way between Corvallis and Salem and/or Eugene. Buying will need to show ODL and fill up and sign a bill of sale. I'm not interested in trades at this point, so please don't ask.

Thanks for looking.

Rem1911_c.jpg Rem1911_b.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    Whiskey Diggins and Landcruiser like this.
  2. PBJ

PBJ Milwaukie New Member

Do you still have this gun and if you do would you accept $600.

3. MPshooter

MPshooter Corvallis, OR Member

The pistol is still available. Thanks for the offer, but the lowest I'm willing to go on this firearm is $700.

I'll be in Portland on Saturday. Let me know if you are interested.