JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok my wife and I are wondering what you Twitters do? We have heard that what goes on is that members of Twitter keep posting what they are doing during the day so other people can follow them? There has to be more. Even the dedicated followers would get tired of reading about a persons daily boring life. Right?

Please explain to us Twitter noobs. :huh::huh:

I usually don't pay attention to everyone's tweets all the time even if I'm following them. I'll see them if they're directed towards me or I'm at a conference or something. It's also called microblogging.

There are a few people that I receive their tweets as text messages on my phone. You can turn this on or off. It's nice to be able to send one tweet from your phone and have multiple people respond if you're looking for help with something.

what is twitter?

Ok, not really but I signed up a Looooooong time ago and never used it after I realized how ghey it was.

Everything is better with bacon!

Yes as a matter of fact that is a peanut butter and bacon milkshake.

4109924874_39645983ff.jpg

I clicked on this thread again, then I went down to the bottom, read the last two posts, and then I wrote this:

Dyjital said:
I clicked on this thread again, then I went down to the bottom, read the last two posts, and then I wrote this:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top