JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When at Freddy's and the cashier asks you if you found everything alright?
I say no I was looking for a S & W. The reaction from the cashier
is priceless. :confused::confused: I then explain that some Freddy's sell handguns. :D
Most of the cashiers had no idea.o_Oo_O

I'll have to remember that next time I'm in a Freddy's with no gun counter :s0113:

Money is how the world goes round....

Where we spend our money and where we store our 'money' is a better way to sway companies of what we the consumer and their supplier of funds wants.

My CU holds no signs, if they did I would probably walk in there and prepare to close accounts and transfer stuff somewhere else that didn't have those signs.

I would make sure to note to the person doing the paperwork that this is being done because of their recent change in policy that is making victims of citizens in their institution.

I love Kitsap Credit Union, They called cops because a member open carried, claiming it was illegal. Management said it is totally legal and welcome. been with them since 84

That's not what scares me. What scares me is people who I know can't shoot nearly was well as they "think" they can, then want to play the hero and take out the dobad. Hopefully they will never be put in the position to try since I VERY much doubt it will go like they think it will. Too many of these guys watch too much TV.

I might only agree about the pre-emptive shooting on the robbers plan, take the guards out first of course. But we need to be careful about criticizing the training and effectiveness of armed security. As gun owners demanding our right to self defense and carry anywhere the same things can be said about us, and we don't have any training mandated to carry except an NRA safety class. Washington state has no training requirement at all...

Its just that I don't see why some armed security professionals wouldn't take their position seriously enough to get advanced training, just like many armed citizens do when they pay for advanced DH1, DH2 etc. classes.

I'm not aware of a spate of security guards and citizens shooting innocent parties during robberies. I'm pretty sure we're going to be OK on that front. Here's some data on that.

Frankly, I'd be MORE afraid of Federal bullets than bank security-guard ones in an incident... private security have to worry about maintaining their insurance, while the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation thinks nothing of a little collateral damage in the course of Showing The World Exactly WHO's In Charge.

Yes, there are good people in the FBI, several of whom as retirees I consider good friends, but when it comes to Headquarters, the REMFs and the Bureaucracy...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top