JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again voters getting what they asked for. POTUS and family have LONG been making HUGE bank off China, Ukraine, Russia, so forth. The info is there for all to see yet people said this is what they wanted. So now they get to enjoy what they voted for :s0092:

That mine faced strong local opposition as it was going to be located in pristine and fragile ecosystems and near the Boundary Waters Canoe Wilderness Area. Moreover the probabilities were high that the ore would be sent to China for processing. The people of NE MN said FU to outsiders with a lousy track record of polluting making money at the expense of their lifestyles.

If you haven't been there you wouldn't understand.

That mine faced strong local opposition as it was going to be located in pristine and fragile ecosystems and near the Boundary Waters Canoe Wilderness Area. Moreover the probabilities were high that the ore would be sent to China for processing. The people of NE MN said FU to outsiders with a lousy track record of polluting making money at the expense of their lifestyles.

If you haven't been there you wouldn't understand.
I can appreciate that, but the high likelihood is that where ever these will be getting mined (and they will be mined elsewhere, likely China) does not use our level of environmental standards and accountability. Thus, although that corner of Minn might (or might not) be cleaner, their actions to push the mining elsewhere literally means means that the world is a dirtier place. Given that they were mining for the last 56 years, you'd know if it was an issue.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top