JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
During the Seahawk 49er game on Sunday a preview for a new summer show coming out was revealed. I can't remember what the heck it was called. It showed a city with the lights all going out at once. It seemed kind of doomsday/apocalyptic type. I think the title was one word. It's driving me nuts.

Thanks for the input Burt, it wasn't revolution though. They said it would start "next summer" and it is a new show. It's still driving me nuts. The one word title I think had something to do with an epidemic or pandemic or something. It was like outbreak, or something..................shoot, I can't remember and I'm going nuts trying to remember it.

Syfy] “Helix”. Dark thriller about group of scientists trying to prevent worldwide spread of deadly disease outbreak at an Arctic research facility. Straight to series 13 episode order issued in mid March 2013. Syfy Fridays 10:00/9:00c. Began January 10, 2014

TNT “ The Last Ship” Naval Destroyer and its crew survives global catastrophe that wiped out most of the Earth’s population. Based on the novel by William Brinkley. Michael Bay production. Cast: Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Michaela McM****, Charles Parnell, Travis Van Winkle, Christina Elmore, Adam Baldwin and Sam Spruell. 10 episode order. Expected mid 2014.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top