JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The NBC TV show (Grimm) is renting my SW Multnomah Village apartment building parking lot this week.
One of the assistant producers called me last week and made a fair cash offer to rent it for 48 hours.
Each one of my tenants gets $75.00 to park down the block for two days. They are filming an episode in a house next door and they said there would be special effects that include simulated gunfire.
I don't watch this show, but my mom is a real fan. Should be interesting.

thants kinda cool. you go accross the street and watch them film.

they used the house next to use for the filming of Portlandia about three weeks ago. it was entertaining to watch the process.

Any simulated gunfire will result in the coppers searching, with or without warrants, every apartment in the complex and dragging off to jail or killing some unsuspecting person who works nights and sleepily comes to the door to see what is going on . . .

Sheldon

They've been filming at Vibra Health over on 102nd & Halsey as well. As creepy goes, that is one of the creepiest "hospitals" around.

They were sure down at Tippy Canoe like the last episode or so.. I catch it rarely these days.. first season probably watched 60%. Kinda cool seeing the town.

The NBC TV show (Grimm) is renting my SW Multnomah Village apartment building parking lot this week.
One of the assistant producers called me last week and made a fair cash offer to rent it for 48 hours.
Each one of my tenants gets $75.00 to park down the block for two days. They are filming an episode in a house next door and they said there would be special effects that include simulated gunfire.
I don't watch this show, but my mom is a real fan. Should be interesting.

It's basically Portland's Twilight for adults. I see the production crew(s) in the Sellwood area quite a bit.

Just can't stomach most sitcoms....never have, never will.

I have friends that watch comedy sitcoms like 2.5 men, 2 Broke Girls, Anger Mgt, etc and I don't get it. The humor is at a 4th grade level at best, just awful. This is coming from a guy who sees humor in just about anything.

Even someone who is a fan - if they stopped watching TV for just a year and then went back to it - would see it as being like Romper Room.

Some TV is fun of course. A guilty pleasure that falls under the Bread and Circuses category.

Clambo, I gave my TV away, Seven years ago, this Christmas, it went to my daughter, who had just had her TV quit....

I do not miss it at all.... My moral values have improved for it... And I have more time to do what I want to...

philip

My wife and I pulled the plug on Comcast 2 months ago. Should have done it long before. We seem to be getting along ok.
We did something similar.
Now it's Verizon FIOS only.
We use it to watch Netflix and Amazon Prime. This saves us a lot of $$ and we can choose what and when to watch the tube.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top