JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gents, this is what I just walked away with from Bi-Mart in Prineville...

AT 4:55 PM!!!!!

2E30A2A3-F972-43D8-AA58-9617B6F5B1F7.jpeg

I was at the Happy Valley Walmart to get some oil today and saw they had 2 boxes of 30-06 and 1 of .270 Winchester.. and maybe some shotgun.
The stack of clay pigeons was impressive though. Prolly nobody shooting much, just hoarding.

Bimart in Hillsboro had the usual NO AMMO sign up Monday. All the shelves are filled with those plastic ammo containers instead.

Walmart in the Spokane Valley had cci 22lr, mag, 17hmr, 350, and if you believe this....30-30! Remington and federal but at 18.00 a box they can keep it. Bought 300 cci hp lr for the fun of it though

Well it's been a while since I bought any, 2 years ago, got it out of Walmart in oak harbor for 10.00 a box, bought 8 boxes, 30-06 was 12.00 a box, bought 10 of those

My local Bi-Marts haven't had a round of ammo on the shelves in months. I did see a few boxes of this 7.62 ammo they must have got a truckload of but even that was a while back. Their gun racks are pitiful too. I've been wondering if they were moving away from gun related inventory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top