JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am contemplating having the forward section of an AR barrel turned down; just the forward area ahead of the FSB. The barrel is Melonited (S&W bbl) so hardened if that influences someone. I was advised to ship it to ADCO in OH, but if there's someone local I'll send the business there. Since it's only the barrel to be shipped the cost of that is not the issue, just prefer a local machinist or gunsmith if practical. I'm on the Eastside of Seattle.

There is a guy here with an AR store in Clackamas and I he does barrel turning look him up in vendors, Curt's Discount gun's

I dont think Curt's does any turning work, he farms it out.
I could also do for you if you want to send it down. I am assuming you are looking to do something like an M4 prifile?

I can remove the upper. I am looking to take the few inches between the FSB and the muzzle threads down from the M4-ish .740" to A1 size .600" to lighten it and make it handier.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top