JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've volunteered for youth programs since I was a teen and find it extremely rewarding. There are many neglected kids out there of all ages who just need someone to acknowledge them, and help them feel heard... meaning you won't have to do much besides just be present and aware, and that makes a ton of difference in people's lives.

But don't take my word for it, allow this cheesy song to say it all... lol

-Robert

I will be turning 50 this month and have been thinking about the lack of purpose in my life. Some devote their lives to cleaning up pollution, philanthropy, promoting liberty, educating others, fixing homelessness issues, etc. I am talking about big picture stuff not activities that mostly benefit myself or my family.

I would like to hear from others who have found a purpose and whether it has filled a void they had been experiencing.

For me, its kids and they don't have to be my kids. I didn't have my own till my mid 40's, and really, they are the most satisfying thing I've ever had.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top