JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THanks Shooter and Scott. Lots of good tips and info. I have been spending the last few months acquireing my camo that i need. I have been fortunate to find alot of it various sales that have been going on. I have been working on my mouth call but i have been told that we are hunting turkeys not geese. Im sure i will one day get the hang of it but till then ill stick with the slate and box call.

The time is getting closer and i am getting more and more excited to get out there.

THanks again
Otis

If all goes as planned, I'm gonna take a two day scouting trip to White River this weekend and hopefully nail some down by the time the season starts next week. The only catch is that while I'm trying to scout, there's gonna be a youth hunt going..not sure if that'll help or hinder my cause. I'll definitely be wearing blaze orange!!:s0114:

If all goes as planned, I'm gonna take a two day scouting trip to White River this weekend and hopefully nail some down by the time the season starts next week. The only catch is that while I'm trying to scout, there's gonna be a youth hunt going..not sure if that'll help or hinder my cause. I'll definitely be wearing blaze orange!!:s0114:

Your lucky the youth hunt is over. It was this last weekend. I went at that time and did not see one person. So you are good to go.

Scott

Anybody hunting Klickitat? Just wondering.

Scott

we are doing the Klickitat. My buddy has a bum foot, hurt it during regular season. So we are going to float and hunt. If we dont get in to the gobblers then we will have the poles in the drift.

Cant wait should be a blast.

Don't know about everyone else, but the season for me was pretty much a total bust. Didn't see or even hear anything. It was nice to be out in the sticks though! Hope others had better luck!

Waaal... Here's what it looks like out my back window. :)

Actually, I'd never kill an animal on my property unless I were hungry. They are too nice to have around. But, there are places not too far away...

DSC00060a.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top