JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this is a touchy subject, and I'm sure I'll get the usual humorous replies. I have spent a lot of time hunting in Eastern Oregon and would like to get more familiar closer to home.

I am looking for someone who either knows where to get into the turkeys, or has land that we can access that has turkeys.

In exchange for information, I know exactly where to get into elk in Eastern Oregon that is not a Known hotbed but a less hunted area that produces every year.

In exchange for land access, well that usually takes cash, and that I have.

Perhaps for the right folks a hunt exchange could take place. We could invite to our Archery deer and Elk camp in eastern oregon ( we set up for 5 weeks) in exchange for Western Oregon Bear, Elk, or Turkey land or info/hunt.

Any Ideas?

Outside of Drain, east of Reedsport. My cousin lives there and has had very good luck on all three species you that mentioned, so much so that he hardly finds it worth driving north to hunt from our area. His gain is my loss, a good young man with a strong back! Good luck. Oh, if you enjoy fishing,, dont forget to pack your rods. Steelhead, fall Chinook, smallmouth and stripped bass are the order of the day here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top