JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$390
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Birmingham
State
Other
Zip Code
For Sale – No Trades please Hatsan AT44-10 QE chambered in .25 This rifle is only about one tin of pellets into what was a complete tune and overhaul from Brian @ Veradium Air. I purchased it from him at the end of October right after he did the following to it: - For tuning I replace all O-rings - Transfer port opened up a bit - Hammer adjustments - Hatsan regulator replaced all seals and delron disks. - Purge air system with nitrogen - Polish and smooth trigger assembly - Polish barrel - Still room for tuning the hammer spring more - Replaced exiting baffle material with 091 pletted material to reduce sound output - The Hatsan while not a traditional regulator that can be adjusted it is more of an airflow valve control, I adjusted disk size to allow a bit more flow to the transfer port. I am selling to fund another purchase. Brian does incredible work and this Hatsan is the real deal. I absolutely LOVE it; however, he and I have been talking about a Benjamin Bulldog project. I have any picture you could want and chrony data with two different pellets and different hammer spring settings. I will ship in the CONUS in a box well protected with two magazines and a tin of pellets. Asking only $425.00 shipped in CONUS OBO Includes various o-rings, reservoir bleed valve, 1/8" BSPP probe with male threads, 2 rotary clips, sling swivel studs, sling swivels and owner's manual Email me at: [email protected] Call me at : (205) 285-1088 ~GOD BLESS~ john

AT44-9 24NOV19 Pic 15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews