JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$430
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey there! I've got a rather nice 16" AR-15 chambered in 7.62x39 for sale, no doubt one of my favorite rifles and I really wish I wasn't selling it. The idea behind the build was to make a 7.62x39 gun worthy of multigun in the affordable 7.62x39 caliber with the gas somewhere between match and combat levels to be reliable but still shoot flat despite the punchy recoil of 7.62x39. The result is a gun that performs amazingly well for 7.62x39 with very tame recoil, is reliable, and is a pleasure to shoot. If you already have your own lower you can buy the upper alone instead for some savings.

Some highlights are the tuned adjustable gas block tuned for the buffer system, aero upper and lower receivers, hammerhead trigger, vg6 gamma muzzle brake, FDE QD end plate w/ anti-rotation, sl-s stock, bcm foregrip and charging handle, rubber city armory bolt carrier, seekins extended bolt catch, black rifle arms enhanced firing pin, bca barrel with proper 7.62x39 feedramps ensuring no jams (only barrel on the market with proper feedramps for 7.62x39 that I know of, others use m4 feedramps which cause jams), etc., making it a rather nice rifle. I've got maybe 400 rounds through it and it shoots great. It hasn't jammed once, it's well gassed resulting in flat shooting with very little muzzle rise and little recoil resulting in fast followup shots, and it's accurate for the caliber. The barrel also does a good job at mitigating heat effects.

Prices/options (open to negotiation):

800 for complete rifle w/ 30 round duramag magazine.
If you only want the upper receiver (w/bcg and ch) to use with your own lower (a way for people who already own ARs to save money), that is available for 430
A zeroed (50 yards) holosun 403b red dot is available for 120, and if you want to upgrade the trigger to a larue mbt2s that can be done for an 35.

Also, if you want this setup but you want to save some money and don't want the flat dark earth (tan) parts we can talk about that by PM as well.

Some photos:

ar47 rifle.jpg

ar47 rifle 2.jpg

This rifle is awesome and I am sure it will make one of you very happy, especially with 7.62x39 prices falling and availability rising while 223/556 is still expensive and hard to find. Sure to make your friends jealous as you shoot fast & flat, especially when you're shooting for a fraction of the price.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions or comments :s0067:

XlpbzyA.jpeg

sf3QK1I.jpeg

^^^^ Current pics of the upper ar47 rifle 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey I'm interested, when can we meet up?
Awesome! PM'd

Curious what barrel you went with .. GLWS
Thanks! It's a BCA, I went with them because they're the only company I'm aware of currently making 7.62x39 barrels with feed ramps designed for 7.62x39 and I wanted a reliable rifle. I had a green mountain barrel for a very short time before this barrel, but it was jamming constantly due to m4 feedramps so I replaced it with the BCA and it hasn't jammed once since. In terms of accuracy I have personally shot ~2.5-3 inch groups at 100 yards using a red dot with barnaul fmj and wolf soft points with a warm barrel which is in my opinion about as good as a barrel can do using that ammo. Normally I'd go to larue, faxon, GM, etc., for a project as those are my usual go-to barrel brands, but for 7.62x39 BCA is one of the best barrel manufacturers on the market.

clean build. GLWS
Thanks!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.