JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have a boat, but I'm very willing to make the drive down to your area if you need someone to fill a seat on yours. Especially for tuna.

Ray

A report on another forum I follow had a couple different boats off the Columbia River and Westport with zero fish and zero bites....Sounded pretty dead there, but another report was 8 fish off Siuslaw at position 44 25 x 125 30. I guess it was a 185 mile run....Looks like a lot of miles run and a fair amount of skunks up and down PNW coast....Uff Da.

www.ifish.net

Went on Wednesday with a charter, he took us over 80 miles out from the mouth of the Columbia, no tuna. :( Heard over the radio the other 2 boats that were out that day were having the same luck. We gave up on the tuna and went bottom fishing, which proved quite fruitful as the boat limited out. :)
After the day my father was talking to the guide and the guide was saying that he is probably going to have to cancel some trips due to the lack of tuna so far this year. Hope things turn around for him and the other boats.

Is anyone familiar (or could provide info on).......Jessie's Seafood Mkt out of Ilwaco, WA?

Well, this week I called to check on the availability of some tuna. The lady on the other side of the phone said that they were "no longer in business". WTF? I called again......two days later to confirm this. But, no answer at the phone this time.

We're they a Coronavirus loss?

Aloha, Mark

Is anyone familiar (or could provide info on).......Jessie's Seafood Mkt out of Ilwaco, WA?

Well, this week I called to check on the availability of some tuna. The lady on the other side of the phone said that they were "no longer in business". WTF? I called again......two days later to confirm this. But, no answer at the phone this time.

We're they a Coronavirus loss?

Aloha, Mark

Seems they closed in February, looks like lots of debt.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top