TUNA

JohnnyMac

Reactions
A report on another forum I follow had a couple different boats off the Columbia River and Westport with zero fish and zero bites....Sounded pretty dead there, but another report was 8 fish off Siuslaw at position 44 25 x 125 30. I guess it was a 185 mile run....Looks like a lot of miles run and a fair amount of skunks up and down PNW coast....Uff Da.

www.ifish.net

Went on Wednesday with a charter, he took us over 80 miles out from the mouth of the Columbia, no tuna. :( Heard over the radio the other 2 boats that were out that day were having the same luck. We gave up on the tuna and went bottom fishing, which proved quite fruitful as the boat limited out. :)
After the day my father was talking to the guide and the guide was saying that he is probably going to have to cancel some trips due to the lack of tuna so far this year. Hope things turn around for him and the other boats.

ma96782

Reactions
Is anyone familiar (or could provide info on).......Jessie's Seafood Mkt out of Ilwaco, WA?

Well, this week I called to check on the availability of some tuna. The lady on the other side of the phone said that they were "no longer in business". WTF? I called again......two days later to confirm this. But, no answer at the phone this time.

We're they a Coronavirus loss?

Aloha, Mark

Is anyone familiar (or could provide info on).......Jessie's Seafood Mkt out of Ilwaco, WA?

Well, this week I called to check on the availability of some tuna. The lady on the other side of the phone said that they were "no longer in business". WTF? I called again......two days later to confirm this. But, no answer at the phone this time.

We're they a Coronavirus loss?

Aloha, Mark
Seems they closed in February, looks like lots of debt.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom