JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is really hard to watch.

There's no blood but the Sgt doesn't make it. One of the things that will strike you, is how many chances (far too many) the cops gave this dude before they deployed tasers and pepper spray...that did not work. And you have to wonder if that's a result of all the anti-police nonsense currently going on in our country.

You will not be able to see where the gun comes from in the first video. The cops didn't see it either and were caught completely off guard. In the second video below they slow it down frame by frame at the end and you can see the gun come out from under the seat.

The officer that died had a wife and two kids. May he rest in peace.

News story here...

In this video they slow it down frame by frame at the end so you can see where the gun comes from.

I saw this earlier. So sad, and it's going to get worse yet. All this anti-cop nonsense in the media is not helping. I was sent this today:

Interesting info! 10 Million Arrests - Take A Look

Last year there were 10 million arrests by police...

If anyone is uncomfortable with the accuracy of these numbers you can research at: Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program FBI Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program | Federal Bureau of Investigation

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report and the Washington Post, last year there were 10 million arrests by police...10 Million!!

Out of those 10 MILLION arrests there were 1,004 officer involved fatalities.

Out of those 1,004 officers involved fatalities 41 were unarmed.

Out of those 41-officer involved unarmed fatalities (now you might find it hard to believe I know), but out of 41 deaths, now hear this...

19 were white -
9 were black -

Now 1 is 1 too many, but to me 41 out of 10 million is a pretty small percentage! (.00041%)

Now ask me how many police officers were killed in the line of duty.. cmon, take a wild guess...

89 police officers, but where was the news media when those took place????

Just to bring it home, take a guess as to how many people were shot in CHICAGO just this last weekend. In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot within a 48-hour period.

Of those 82 people 19 people died.

Yes, you got it. In Chicago last weekend alone, there were more black people killed by (wait for it...) black people than were killed by police in all of last year!

The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Now go ahead, please do the research and see for yourself.

Thank you to Bernard Kerik, Former NYPD Police Commissioner for sharing this information.

I saw this earlier. So sad, and it's going to get worse yet. All this anti-cop nonsense in the media is not helping. I was sent this today:

If anyone is uncomfortable with the accuracy of these numbers you can research at: Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program FBI Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program | Federal Bureau of Investigation

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report and the Washington Post, last year there were 10 million arrests by police...10 Million!!

Out of those 41-officer involved unarmed fatalities (now you might find it hard to believe I know), but out of 41 deaths, now hear this...

19 were white -
9 were black -

Now 1 is 1 too many, but to me 41 out of 10 million is a pretty small percentage! (.00041%)

Now ask me how many police officers were killed in the line of duty.. cmon, take a wild guess...

Just to bring it home, take a guess as to how many people were shot in CHICAGO just this last weekend. In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot within a 48-hour period.

Yes, you got it. In Chicago last weekend alone, there were more black people killed by (wait for it...) black people than were killed by police in all of last year!

The hypocrisy is mind blowing. Now go ahead, please do the research and see for yourself.

Thank you to Bernard Kerik, Former NYPD Police Commissioner for sharing this information.

I know.

There are 330 Million people in our country and about 700K cops who have some 340 Million interactions with the public every year...tens of thousands of interactions every day. And, as you say, there were 9-14 unarmed black men killed in 2019 (Note that The Washington Post's data reflected 9 unarmed black men killed several weeks ago but they have since updated their data to reflect 14 killed in 2019...so you may hear both numbers reported).

It should go without saying that "unarmed" does not mean NOT dangerous. Two of those individuals, for example, were behind the wheel of a vehicle trying to run over the cop when they were shot. Call me "old fashioned," but I think if you are actively trying to run a cop down, you should get LIT UP!

But 14 is why our country has been on fire for the past several months. FOURTEEN!

If you end up having conversations with anyone spouting the "defund the police" argument and all that goes along with it, stop them and ask them if they know how many unarmed black men were killed last year? If they say "no," then ask them how many they THINK it is since they "see the news and headlines" every day.

Then watch their reactions. But be warned, many still won't believe it. Some will even call you a racist...for simply stating the actual facts. :rolleyes:

I think police and law abiding citizens should start rioting and destroying things in these neighborhoods. Who'd arrest/jail them?

I think police and law abiding citizens should start rioting and destroying things in these neighborhoods. Who'd arrest/jail them?
I grew up in Tulsa and have many TPD friends. 24 years of doing ride-alongs, cookouts, and going line dancing. I checked in with some on Monday to see how they were doing after the video was released. I was surprised to hear that their reactions weren't based on being angry as much as "sense of duty, pride, and righteousness". We then talked for a while about our faith's role in our reactions and desired actions. Unfortunately, we're all struggling that what we want to happen and want to do doesn't align with our spiritual beliefs. We didn't resolve that conflict and hung up strongly feeling both sides of that coin

I grew up in Tulsa and have many TPD friends. 24 years of doing ride-alongs, cookouts, and going line dancing.

Excellent! I have a special reverence for members of the military and our men in blue. Unfortunately I don't get to tell them in person much. They've been kind of busy in potland lately and don't cruise our hood as much.

Were did that total pos khunt have a handgun hidden...they were way to nice and almost giving into him I think this happened because of all the crap that is going on, was the taser set on fluffy pillow, so sad.

19 were white -
9 were black -

Yep.
I don't care who demands it.

You can't legislate perfection.

Were did that total pos khunt have a handgun hidden...they were way to nice and almost giving into him I think this happened because of all the crap that is going on, was the taser set on fluffy pillow, so sad.

I watched the video footage and both offices walked away from the pulled over car for awhile before coming back. He had the gun somewhere in his car I believe he placed under his or on the side of his seat. He was planning something but the police offers gave him too many chances and he was greasy from pepper spray and the officers never got control of the situation.

Last Edited:
Yeah you are right his khunty crying and whining was all a act to bid time, so he could get his pistol, perhaps it was under his seat, I hope he gets the chair or hangs, what a waste of skin.

I know the voice of the narration is kind of bad but the guy from, "Good Luck America" makes some very good points. Hopefully the officer interaction should be shown at police and sheriffs academies nationwide.

Yeah you are right his khunty crying and whining was all a act to bid time, so he could get his pistol, perhaps it was under his seat, I hope he gets the chair or hangs, what a waste of skin.
You can see him start to reach for the floor in front of the seat at one point. They call this a "furtive movement" and you will often hear an officer yell "he's reaching!" to alert the others. It seems they may not have spotted it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top