JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not her attorney but..........

The perp returning and facing her with gun still in hand is possibly/probably a reason to shoot. "I feared for my life."

However.......

When the perp started to exit the store......assuming, with back towards her (out of view of the video)......well, perhaps she should not have fired then.

Or, turned over the video tape for that matter. Maybe, she should request/require a warrant before she turns it over. Meanwhile maybe, her lawyer could take a look see. Maybe, she'd lose the warrant argument. Maybe, after her lawyer took a look. He'll "accidentally" store it next to that magnet until the police comeback for it.

Lawyer_Up.jpg

+++++

LOL (I made this up)......
The suspect's attorney said: Mr Lee had only returned to the shop, to get his parking ticket validated and to get information for a subsequent "unlawful use of force" lawsuit that he was planning. But then.....new gun fire erupted "from them white devils."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Tulsa, OK liquor store robbery shooting.

Not sure how many rounds the guy actually got hit with yet still keeps coming but maybe I need to reconsider upping my EDC caliber....

Just another point of view, not much out there to train you on how to face violence. These women showed true courage and they would have done better if they had better weapons training. If I had a women give me one like these gals when it comes to self defence.:)

Insane video from the Guns America site, showing a 2 minute altercation with a gun-wielding robber. He was shot multiple times by 2 different guns and kept going. Thank goodness the 2 ladies weren't seriously hurt (one was pistol-whipped by her own gun).

I have no idea what caliber the 2 guns were but based on the recoil, probably 380acp or less. I think the revolver may have even been a .22lr.

INSANE Surveillance Video Shows Mother, Daughter in Shootout W/ Shotgun-Wielding Thug - GunsAmerica Digest

Wow!
Training, shot placement, caliber, and willingness to finnish what you start all come into play here.
Some joker in the comments of the video made the point that if Moms gun had a high capacity mag, the daughter would have been
shot after he wrestled the gun away and turned it on her.
Mom should have kept shooting until the threat went down wether her gun held 5 or 25... Daughter almost shot mom, and both ladies were obviously afraid of killing the robber and were reluctant to shoot at all... Its easy to criticize and pick the situation apart, but in that kind of situation adrenaline trumps rational thought. The only thing that could have prepared them was training.
At least everybody survived, and the women won't have to live with killing a man on thier consciences. Justified or not I couldn't imagine carrying that around. All three involved will still be scarred for life, albeit in very different ways.

I can only imagine what he was coming back to do... he already had the money. As a father and a husband, stuff like this scares the crap out of me. Needless to say, my girls are as well armed as legally possible.

Last Edited:
I saw another part of the video. Their security gate failed and the robber was locked in. There was another door that wouldn't open.

This was the 9th or 10th robbery this guy had
done. The police were at least looking for him. I feel bad for the women or anyone put in that situation. Luckily they live in a state where protecting your life isn't a felony.

Gals need bigger guns, and bigger boolits. They got the fighting mindset, now they need to gear up and maybe get a bit more training in case there's another encounter.

And this is a good reason to carry a high cap auto, vs a 5 or 6 shot wheel gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top