JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This clown gets shot and comes back for more. The link has the video.

<broken link removed>

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) -- The owner of <broken link removed> has released graphic surveillance video showing a violent run-in with an armed robber.

Tulsa police responded to the store near 12th and Memorial just after 6 p.m. Thursday after the clerk called 911, saying they <broken link removed> . The suspect was gone by the time officers arrived, but he later showed up at a local hospital.

Police have identified the suspect as <broken link removed> and believe he's connected to 10 other robberies in the area. They say Lee walked into the liquor store Thursday evening with a shotgun, demanding money.

Surveillance video shows the suspect behind the counter before walking out of the camera's view. The owner and her daughter both grab their guns, and when the suspect returns, the owner opens fire.

The suspect again appears to leave but comes back, prompting more gunfire. Video shows the owner's daughter shoot him at close range. Even after being shot multiple times, the suspect fights with the owner for her gun, pistol-whipping her.

Video shows the man chasing the women around the counter before they leave the store.

The owner suffered a gash to the head, which required staples. Both she and her daughter declined an interview but gave us permission to share the video. The owner's son said their guns saved their lives.

"We're not going to be victims," said Justin Christen.

The suspect remains in critical condition at the hospital.

The liquor store was back open Friday.

This clown gets shot and comes back for more. The link has the video.

<broken link removed>

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) -- The owner of <broken link removed> has released graphic surveillance video showing a violent run-in with an armed robber.

Tulsa police responded to the store near 12th and Memorial just after 6 p.m. Thursday after the clerk called 911, saying they <broken link removed> . The suspect was gone by the time officers arrived, but he later showed up at a local hospital.

Police have identified the suspect as <broken link removed> and believe he's connected to 10 other robberies in the area. They say Lee walked into the liquor store Thursday evening with a shotgun, demanding money.

Surveillance video shows the suspect behind the counter before walking out of the camera's view. The owner and her daughter both grab their guns, and when the suspect returns, the owner opens fire.

The suspect again appears to leave but comes back, prompting more gunfire. Video shows the owner's daughter shoot him at close range. Even after being shot multiple times, the suspect fights with the owner for her gun, pistol-whipping her.

Video shows the man chasing the women around the counter before they leave the store.

The owner suffered a gash to the head, which required staples. Both she and her daughter declined an interview but gave us permission to share the video. The owner's son said their guns saved their lives.

"We're not going to be victims," said Justin Christen.

The suspect remains in critical condition at the hospital.

The liquor store was back open Friday.
Good on them for refusing to be victims. Lots that could have been done better, however good gals with guns +1

Yeah, the owner got way too close to him towards the end, which allowed him to try and gain control of her weapon. Good on the daughter for placing rounds on target. A cute girl with good control and shot placement. Nice.

Dang those broads loaded that dude up, but some training is needed for sure.

First off, shoot until the threat is stopped

The lady in the zz top fires a shot in the struggle that looks like it could have hit the other woman.

I like how all the sudden guns start coming out left and right, unfortunately now the next BG knows to just shoot them first.
I'm glad the ladies weren't badly injured and the BG was the only one that took the business end of the firearm.

One of the LARGEST obstacles a "decent person" has to overcome in a "deadly force" situation is to mentally switch off those "decent person trip-wires" that cause hesitation, and focus on stopping the threat.

They're be plenty of time for empathy and good manners after the job is done.

One of the LARGEST obstacles a "decent person" has to overcome in a "deadly force" situation is to mentally switch off those "decent person trip-wires" that cause hesitation, and focus on stopping the threat.

They're be plenty of time for empathy and good manners after the job is done.

I was the third officer to respond to two young officers struggling with one idiot/community member. They kept trying these counter joints and bending fingers. I don't think they realized until that point that those work best on compliant mat partners, not crazy people. There was a brick building handy. I walked up and said, "round heads, square corners!" And thats where he went.

People just have to realize that using any force never looks good, no matter how righteous. You're actually doing their system a favor by ending it quick. People die from the physiological effects of sustained fight/flight.

I was the third officer to respond to two young officers struggling with one idiot/community member. They kept trying these counter joints and bending fingers. I don't think they realized until that point that those work best on compliant mat partners, not crazy people. There was a brick building handy. I walked up and said, "round heads, square corners!" And thats where he went.

People just have to realize that using any force never looks good, no matter how righteous. You're actually doing their system a favor by ending it quick. People die from the physiological effects of sustained fight/flight.

Daddy always said, "Son, don't bloody your knuckles. Pick up a 2x4 and git-er-done." ;)

Correct, BTDT...;)

Ive seen people piss brown after sustained fights because they are too dehydrated and they are on the verge of kidney failure. Especially with sweaty druggies and officers who don't drink water.

1D1BA580-9578-4CAB-8A22-4A9252190CE4.gif
C19C5D22-F401-4B32-BAAF-86F8492C9658.jpeg

They need better ammo... just sayin

That one woman just had a revolver instead of a semi-auto pistol. Good shot placement and all but more rounds. i would not pass judgment on their choice of ammo. The other woman had a semi-auto pistol but not sure what caliber. The revolver may be a 38 special or was it a 380 instead not sure.

i would not pass judgment on their choice of ammo. The other woman had a semi-auto pistol but not sure what caliber. The revolver may be a 38 special or was it a 380 instead not sure.

I would. Reading the report, the guy came back after being shot several times????????????????? Must have been FMJ ammo not defense ammo. Shooting him only made him angry. Just sayin.

I've made people pizz blood after a short fight, (long, long ago) never put your knuckles where you can place a boot! ;)

I learned to use my feet in grade school! One wouldn't think that '50s & '60s Portland Oregon could offer such a tough neighborhood. I wish Salmonriverjohn (bless his soul) was still with us, he knew!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top