JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have any experience with Tulammo in .40? Ive shot plenty of it in .45 and its been great plinking ammo, but .40 in a mild steel case makes me...nervous.
Edit to add- this is to be fired from glocks 23 and 27

If you aren't reloading why would the steel case bother you? It isn't any more likely to go Ka-Boom in a Glock than brass cased ammo. In some ways it might be better. At least the case is more likely to be discarded and not loaded with the "Glock Bulge" that often forms in a case fired in a Glock, especially .40 cal.

Shoot the Tula ammo with confidence. They make good stuff. After all, they ARE the largest supplier of 7.62X39 ammo in the world. Choice of terrorists everywhere:s0112::s0114::s0155:

Yea. Logically I know I shouldnt be nervous about KBs as long as I'm shooting new ammo. Ive never had a kb in a glock, and dont know anyone personally who has. I'm letting internet rumor effect my judgement, and thats the wrong thing to do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top