JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody shot any of this yet? Better, Same or worse than wolf? I put some wolf thru my AR with no problems other than a bit dirty.
$ 3.99 box is only $200.00 per thousand count if my math is right. Not my SHTF choice but for plinking?

I shot the Tula .308 through a couple of FALs and it was decent shooting stuff. Not match grade but still hitting the garbage can at 450 yds. Cleaned well too. About the same as South African surplus. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. No if they can get the price of 7.62x39 to come down.

SF-

I shot the Tula .308 through a couple of FALs and it was decent shooting stuff. Not match grade but still hitting the garbage can at 450 yds. Cleaned well too. About the same as South African surplus. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. No if they can get the price of 7.62x39 to come down.

SF-

I bought 1000 rds of 7.62 a couple nights ago for 199 for the case... Not bad.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top