Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Tula .223 55 Grain Hollow Point Ammo For Sale or TRADE

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by hairpinleft, Jan 19, 2014.

1. hairpinleft

hairpinleft Tigard, Oregon 100 !R6>/C ---> L4s?

I have 54 boxes, that's 1080 rounds, of Tula 55 grain HP ammo I want to sell or trade. My AR likes heavier bullets and I am looking for 75 or 77 grain rounds.

My preference is to trade.

I will trade round for round if you have Tula 75 grain HP ammo.

If you have brass-cased ammo, I will trade 2 for 1 (and cash kicker if needed), or maybe 3 to 1, depending on the quality and quantity of what you have. I know my rifle likes Hornady, HPR, and Fiocchi, I have not tried any other brands. Bottom line is I want to make a deal so negotiation is open.

Cash price is $6.50 per box of 20, but you must buy at least 10 boxes. If you buy the whole lot I will drop to $6.00 a box. I will not burn up a bunch of gas to sell lower quantities. CTD now selling for $5.79 a box, but you will also pay S&H.

I will also consider trades for new .380, 9mm, or .45 ACP FMJ ammo.

The fastest way to get a hold of me is to call my cell, 503, Eight-Zero-Seven, 8789. I live in Tigard and can meet at the Fisherman's Marine at 10355 SW Cascade Avenue.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.