JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 54 boxes, that's 1080 rounds, of Tula 55 grain HP ammo I want to sell or trade. My AR likes heavier bullets and I am looking for 75 or 77 grain rounds.

My preference is to trade.

I will trade round for round if you have Tula 75 grain HP ammo.

If you have brass-cased ammo, I will trade 2 for 1 (and cash kicker if needed), or maybe 3 to 1, depending on the quality and quantity of what you have. I know my rifle likes Hornady, HPR, and Fiocchi, I have not tried any other brands. Bottom line is I want to make a deal so negotiation is open.

Cash price is $6.50 per box of 20, but you must buy at least 10 boxes. If you buy the whole lot I will drop to $6.00 a box. I will not burn up a bunch of gas to sell lower quantities. CTD now selling for $5.79 a box, but you will also pay S&H.

I will also consider trades for new .380, 9mm, or .45 ACP FMJ ammo.

The fastest way to get a hold of me is to call my cell, 503, Eight-Zero-Seven, 8789. I live in Tigard and can meet at the Fisherman's Marine at 10355 SW Cascade Avenue.

Last Edited: