JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh goody, a gun club or hunters range would be acceptable to the crown.

Right afterwards I'll need my boot registered as I would have to shove it southwards into one of these jib nibblers.

Laws are for thee, not for me! Remember that as they close up ALL hunting and Fishing, as well as all the other Public outdoor use areas to the unwashed masses! If you ain't rich and a member of the elites, your nothing!

IMO Swalwell represents a feint from the left. They are using pretend candidates to broach the most controversial issues, to stoke the base, and so the front-runners can keep their hands clean.

I noticed CNN is rehashing Columbine stories today: partly for the anniversary, partly because some idiot made threats against the school, but mostly because it riles up the t-shirt moms and generates lots of ratings, retweets, and free publicity for the cause. They have to keep the specter of Parkland alive, you know. If there are no school shootings, they will just replay clips from old school shootings.

The anti-gunners game is clear. Keep moving the goal posts. Slowly erode rights. For a view into the future, look at the UK banning guns and knives, Australia, NZ, and about 10 states in the USA.

The anti's appetite for banning guns is insatiable and never ends. Guns, mags, ammunition, designs, capacity, composition, locations of carry, laws on self defense, etc. All eroded one at a time until total blanket bans.

Must draw the line now and stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"These Idiots are spooky do they make you feel like disarming ?"

"I make my war-face when I hear the smarmy pseudo calm & reasonable, "we all want to be able to defend ourselves.... but". o_O

Stand up and hook up.:mad:

IMO Swalwell represents a feint from the left. They are using pretend candidates to broach the most controversial issues, to stoke the base, and so the front-runners can keep their hands clean.

I noticed CNN is rehashing Columbine stories today: partly for the anniversary, partly because some idiot made threats against the school, but mostly because it riles up the t-shirt moms and generates lots of ratings, retweets, and free publicity for the cause. They have to keep the specter of Parkland alive, you know. If there are no school shootings, they will just replay clips from old school shootings.
The problem is they'll potentially spark additional school shootings, then blame the guns for it... The lather, rinse, repeat cycle is growing tiring...

Time to lather, rinse and hang out to dry!!!

The problem is they'll potentially spark additional school shootings, then blame the guns for it... The lather, rinse, repeat cycle is growing tiring...

Apparently the manhunt has ended. The woman who "fantasized" about Columbine has been found dead, probably suicide. The media will now blame us for her suicide, because she used a gun. They will add this jerk to the "list of victims of gun violence", instead of asking the more obvious question, which is, what kind of a disturbed POS fantasizes about Columbine?

And yes, you're right. Others attention seekers will now copy her, based on the media coverage alone.

Apparently the manhunt has ended. The woman who "fantasized" about Columbine has been found dead, probably suicide. The media will now blame us for her suicide, because she used a gun. They will add this jerk to the "list of victims of gun violence", instead of asking the more obvious question, which is, what kind of a disturbed POS fantasizes about Columbine?

And yes, you're right. Others attention seekers will now copy her, based on the media coverage alone.
They just might list it as a school shooting, ya know, due to her obsession and all. Heard an interview with her dad this morning, sounded like a decent guy, concerned about his daughters out of character behavior... Turns out she's just another troubled soul, lost...

~13:10 mark Tucker uses Venezuela as a good case study on disarming the people...:(...and how some politicians here are on the same path...:(

IMO Swalwell represents a feint from the left. They are using pretend candidates to broach the most controversial issues, to stoke the base, and so the front-runners can keep their hands clean. ...

That's one reason for the big field. The other is superdelegates. Last time around the DNC used superdelegates to coronate Hillary. After last primary, there was a push to reform the DNC -- many wanted to superdelegates eliminated. Eventually a compromise solution was reached so that at the convention, the first vote is taken but superdelegates are excluded from that vote. IF no candidate surpasses 50% on the first vote, then the superdelegates get to vote.

So if you have a field of 20 candidates, the odds that any of them will surpass 50% is just about nil. Those who would have coronated Hillary are encouraging and pushing the mass of candidates so that they can keep power by ensuring there is a second vote at the convention, at which point their pet candidate will win the primary.

oneh,

You lost me, what?

o_OIndeed.

Sometimes I mute TC due to the 'passionate' discussions he has with some of his 'guests,' but when it comes to 2A matters, he's repeatedly taken one of the strongest, if not the strongest, pro positions among the major show hosts. He's also very good with some of his coverage of 'Tech Tyranny.' His opening monologues are usually insightful and worth the time. YMMV

Boss

He's just another "Infomercial" pusher, just like the rest. The only difference is his act doesn't cause me to scream at the TV and change the channel quite so fast.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top