JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't had cable TV in years, but for awhile I was able to find TC live broadcast on Youtube. My problem with both TC and Hannity is that sometimes they get a snarky attitude that I don't like. I'd rather they keep it real. Stupid comments discredit the argument.

That said, I appreciate TC being a 2A supporter on a National channel, and I know that Hannity has a carry license so there's that. Lars has a carry license also.

My favs: Andrew Wilkow on Sirius/XM and Mark Levin on radio and on Fox TV. But sometimes they are hard to listen to because they scream in a NJ accent. lol

I have listened to some of those people on Faux L/R/! 'cable' stations on You Tube links or on direct website links.

I have listened to a few of them on the radio too.

I have listened and still listen to some Montana talk stations but most of the time I get tired of the R or L salami - mantra over and over again. Especially when they do not present ALL sides or the interviewer - host/hosts including on CONservative stations, guests, some really DENSE SJW professors and callers don't know squat or really get around small towns, ALL parts of their city or cities in general, nice suburbs that have been violated more with crime since they have FREE BUSSES FOR THE BUMS and other ordinary people (Local bums and TRANSIENTS.) that taxpayers pay for and/or in rural areas - wilderness/woods too.

This includes the talk about hunting/fishing, EVIL/GOOD tools aka GUNS and ALL types of access to and around specific spots and many TRAILS that keep getting closed up more and more and more ON federal, state and local land areas.

They talk a big game on being an EXPERT but they are not educated or exposed to many things that ORDINARY CITIZENS see on a regular basis. The CITIZENS complain over and over again and get NO or hardly any help from the law, the judges, the court system, the police, the sheriff's deputies, etc.

IT IS NOT A DIRTY LITTLE SECRET THAT THE US OF A HAS TURNED INTO A S! HOLE OF IT'S OWN in it's own way but we are told that only other countries have those s! holes.

One Example: Transient criminals/local criminals - HUGE INCREASES IN CRIME, health hazards/sanitary issues with bums/drunks/dope fiends/human trafficking issues that not only involve the cities and small towns but have INVADED rural areas AND camping/squatting where it is NOT allowed but they do not enforce the LAW or where they SQUAT ON PRIVATE PROPERTY since no one is around to check on it or they are too afraid to do this even though CALLS have been made to the authorities. They squat and ruin land where people come and go including some places where a law office and another store had to Hire People to clean up the mess every single freaking day. On the news about food places too. WHO would want to go there and, worse off, if the OWNER CAN'T AFFORD A CLEAN UP CREW - she has to clean up the mess???!!! On the news again.

People in this town and in other towns across MT and THIS ENTIRE NATION should NOT have to put up with this crap (NO pun intended!), urine, vomit, needles, broken glass, junk, tents, trash, GARBAGE SPREAD ALL OVER including in the river, etc. PLUS have the 'shelters' destroyed or if they get kicked out of a shelter due to their BAD BEHAVIOR and habits - dangerous to ALL other residents and NON residents. They openly urinate on outside GLASS on some restaurants and stores when people are eating a meal or shopping. They defecate aka POOP in public. They walk down a street and throw trash or attack people. They have raped women in broad daylight and not just attacked them but VIOLENTLY ATTACKED THEM almost MURDERED THEM by beating their victims heads on hard cement and raped even on the courthouse LAWN where law enforcement go in and out of on another side of the building. Broad daylight = Sunday with other people around. I am not kidding you either. SO WHERE ARE THESE SO CALLED NEWS PEOPLE ON THE LOCAL AND NATIONAL LEVEL talking about this - one or two stories and not on all stations with hardly any FOLLOW UP?

Get me on the national news and I can tell you about some shooting noises - actual shooting that got ignored repeatedly and, later on, it was all over about a murder and more. But I guess that gets covered up.

Plus the story about the foreign 'national' (Albania - He wanted his Muslim's revenge against us due to the NZ shooting.) who came from NY to MT ON A FREAKING BUS and talked about mass shootings and tons more. He claimed that he could get a gun easier in MT. A bit of coverage here (AP and maybe Reuters.), a bit on some national websites, some on the local news but they did not keep up with it shy of one station, some MT people did NOT even know about the threats that were MADE towards MT people, the military installations, other institutions, schools, Christians, Jews, places of worship, etc. even though the 'FBI' was watching this man on social websites and had an INFORMER too! There was not a lot of COVERAGE and all of the other stories in the same time frame where more shooting talk/attacks were ON the news and this MT story was SCRUBBED OFF the main page even on the Bozeman news. Papers, radio, and boob tube. He was IN Bozeman at a gun range.

I believe that there are good and bad people in all religions or lack thereof but there IS a distinct bias or LACK OF COVERAGE even in this state when it came to that threat. Bozeman made a comment (I do not live there.) within an hour that the NY MAN had no ties to the area or to their Muslim population or Mosque or any person in THAT AREA but how do they know THAT within one hour - ha ha? He had come here, he picks a MT college town out of his hat, he had NO job, where did he get the money for travel, lodging, he got kicked out of one place, was on or off drugs, he rents a rifle at a Bozeman indoor gun range, he buys some air guns, he mentions over and over again that he wants to do one or more mass shootings and the NEWS even here in MT does NO real follow up? He was in the Missoula County Jail with his mugshot picture. They brought him here from Bozeman. They said that they were holding him (Feds) and he appeared in court with a LAWYER WHO WANTED HIM RELEASED almost immediately saying that he had done no crime other than what they got him for. MJ talk or smoking it and renting a gun was the charge.

Yet they go ON and on and on about GUNS AND GUN CRIME. Why not talk about the real crimes against honest, taxpaying women/men who may or may not have children? WHY don't these R/L news people JUMP on this story and tell the facts - just the facts?!

REAL threats and real crime from criminals who know dang well that NOTHING will happen to them! Do that story. Heck my old friend told me what is happening in his rural area where I used to live.

WHY don't these talk hosts let REAL people talk even on some so called CONservative stations when it comes to these issues? Because it might hurt some SJW or a business person in this state and that includes other STATES too?!

I listen to talk radio off of my computer too. Other states and around the world (English.) live or on podcast - repeat shows. States - oh my! Citizens are ticked off of what I mentioned above in ALL KINDS of neighborhoods all over this country. People can be poor and clean in cities, small towns and in rural areas so it is not just some socio/economic deal.

Yet, build it and they will come and RUIN your town/state and country, get them ON board for the free s army and we are supposed to put up with it all - become a victim because they want to LIMIT GUN OWNERSHIP OR KNIFE OWNERSHIP and where you can carry legally even here in Montana and all across this nation!

Don't get me started on LOOSE/VICIOUS DOGS now or some so called support dog - my butt.

ALL of this should be talked about on the FAUX R/L/! boob tube and radio and NOT some crapola about some Holly-weird people and other trash talk. Or the same old BS where the host sounds like a wound up, brainwashed, cult victim/follower, dummy off or on Big Pharma's meds that make him crazier than some politician on freaking Twitter or Fake-Book or some other social-anti social website.

I have heard TC talk on some subjects in the past and he is okay at times. That goes for some other people on various stations that I heard/watched on You Tube.

But they need to cover some REAL NEWS and not SCRUB STUFF like Bozeman, MT did with this THREAT - a man who wanted to do one or more MASS ATTACKS here and/or elsewhere.

Cate

Last Edited:
I do have solutions to crime, dealing with criminals and to threats made but I will not get on any L or R news station or elected if I run for office because I do NOT have the money and I do not flip flop all over the place.

Criminals are born here and they come from other counties. GOOD and bad people come in all flavors.

BLAME the criminal or gang NOT the FIREARM OR KNIFE!

Cate

My husband who was born and raised here in MT told me that I catch more mistakes on the local, state, national and INTERNATIONAL news because I read and study all sources from ALL sides.

I do that and I have always done that.

I can tell you more news that they do not or REFUSE TO COVER because it is a R or L issue when it comes to foreign or domestic policies AND tell you a LOT about gun issues that I used to study even before I bought MY very own first gun in the late 90's.

I had to inform 2 gun men in their late 50's on one day alone about some gun laws IN state and not just out of state and they told me that they were into guns since they were kids. True. Plus they are decorated Veterans. True as my late husband was. But they don't pay attention because it will not happen to them or THEIR TYPE OF GUNS. Yeah, right! NO!

I am NO expert in gun laws but I do try to keep up on them.

And what KILLS ME big time is that so many, many, many GUN FORUMS and so called PRO GUN PEOPLE are just plain ignorant on the NEW LAWS, PROPOSED LAWS, WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH THIS ENTIRE AGENDA (NOT some conspiracy theory!) and they do NOT remember HISTORY. And I am not only talking about WW2 where MANY PEOPLE got murdered not only people in one religion.

What is the first thing that happens in any takeover of a REGION, a country, a state, etc.? CONTROL THE POPULATION. How? DISARM THEM and brainwash them. And if they don't get brainwashed… force it on them.

INSTILL FEAR IN THEM, don't tell them all of the facts, it is for the children deal, whatever is popular while they STICK THEIR FINGER IN THE AIR TO SEE WHICH WAY THE WIND BLOWS like how they forced the Patriot Act and tons more (PNAC, etc.) with a specific agenda in mind upon the American public. I was against the PA and spoke up about it and I lost so called friends because they thought that I was not red, white and blue enough to be a old fashioned CONservative to them. I will leave that right there.

GUN control = people control. I said that long ago and will still say it.

Most of the flaming anti gunners should KNOW BETTER due to some of their backgrounds/heritage. They ignore it and want to blame the GUN. And for people who are younger and born AFTER WW2 as I was... we KNEW ACTUAL PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES - families, friends, etc. who told us stories - real history about being disarmed in guns and in other items too. This is no joke. I am dead serious here.

So you have to ask yourself a few questions.

WHY do so called pro gun people or places continue to NOT want to discuss these issues? I am not talking about 'here' now.

WHY do they say it is not allowed or think that it is ALL TIN FOIL TALK?

WHY do they think that what has happened in other countries and what we see happen here, stateside, will NOT hurt or bother them? Their family or home or state because they think that THEIR STATE is safe and it will NEVER HAPPEN THERE?

WHY do they only pay attention to one side in GUN ISSUES or on the news (Which I ADMIT IS A JOKE but I pay attention to all of it since I am a news junkie and have been involved in politics since I was 12 years old.) and not ALL sides in a news scan or real research IF they feel like it where they see what has happened stateside and all of it just keeps on rolling into one big landslide of LOST LIBERTIES with guns and tons more?

Both or many sides lie - nothing new there. So many of you are correct and I have always said that many sides lie - good and bad in all people, professions, news, etc. You name it!

WHY do they scoff at (NOT here.) at people who are dead serious about these issues or make them to feel badly on or off a public/private forum because they DARE TO SPEAK UP but since it is not THEIR VIEW... shut them up like those crazy women (?) on clips that I have seen from some talk shows or on CSPAN - super nasty women and MEN who pretend to be HOLIER THAN THOU and keep on getting elected when they LIE about their background, CT Politico - Vietnam Service, and tons more?

WHY do they worship at the anti gun crowd's feet like some cow with mad cow disease or a rabid dog foaming at the mouth at good gun people?

HOW DOES IT SERVE THEM to keep up a charade of a gun or gun/political forum or friendly to gun folks when you can only applaud one another or get to talk about other ANTI GUN LAWS in this country or a foreign one yet so called TALK about gun laws is not ALLOWED because it is politics yet they have it for the other side and IT ALL STAYS UP on a forum?

Now, I know that many, many gun forums and many OTHER FORUMS were bought up by the Canadians some time ago. A man wrote about it here but it happened LONG BEFORE it was put up here and I mentioned it and saw it in the NEWS. The question was WHY did they do this?

Now, some of the NOT allowed talk is not always on a Canadian owned forum. So if that is so - they are free to do what they choose to do (They own it and pay the bills.) but why would some things be allowed in a discussion which is CLEARLY ANTI GUN and not the other side?

This has gone on since I got online in the late 90's and it will get worse.

They have censored so much on the WWWeb from that time frame or cleaned it up aka SCRUBBED A LOT OFF OF REGULAR NEWS and plain old history.

Connect the dots and connect them some more and ALWAYS ASK a few questions. WHO does it benefit? Follow the money and connect the dots when it comes to the GUN CONTROL ORGS AND GUN CONTROL CROWD WITH THE HIGHER UPS. This works for MANY other subject matters but I am mainly talking about GUNS and gun/people control HERE and now. NOT 'here' as in this forum when I say here and now.

Later...

Cate

Last Edited:
Good for TC if he speaks up about PRO GUN ISSUES and all threats coming from the left and right and in the middle when it comes to the Second Amendment.

I may NOT watch him (NO cable or dish here ON purpose.) but I do see some clips and READ a lot online. I may not always agree with him or many other news personalities but I do pay attention to some of them until I want to toss my computer into the trash. Actually, I just turn it off or go to another website, go outside, read a book, etc.

So keep up the discussion about pro GUN rights and gun losses coming from ALL SIDES (L,R, !).

Thank you.

Cate

Holy moly!

NOT guilty?! No ties to Bozeman, MT so he picks the college town out of his hat and decides to ride a BUS here?! Yeah, right! NO way.

Quote:

"A New York man pleaded not guilty Monday to federal charges in Montana that he lied to authorities about discussions he had about joining ISIS and attacking random people to avenge shootings at two New Zealand mosques."

~~~

The LOCAL 'news' actually had something on the NY man (Foreign national from Albania.) who rode a bus to MT (Bozeman-college town.) while making threats verbally, with an FBI 'informant' and on social media.

He is still in the Missoula County Jail. They brought him over from Bozeman as mentioned in my above posts.

There is going to be a hearing next week to see IF he will still be detained.

Say... what?!

~~~

Quote:

"Fabjan Alameti also pleaded not guilty to a firearm charge during his arraignment Monday in U.S. District Court in Missoula. The charges carry a combined maximum penalty of 18 years in prison $500,000 in fines if he is convicted.

Alameti, 21, is being held in Missoula County jail. U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeremiah Lynch scheduled a hearing next week on whether he should continue to be detained."

~~~

He bought some air guns.

He rented a REAL rifle at a Bozeman gun range. He had been or was still under the influence of using MJ-drug. That was the charge when they arrested him. MJ drug use and using a firearm.

So after all of this time... we actually hear/see/read something about this case.

The Missoula newspaper (Gag x 100!) and the local radio/boob tube news told this story but strangely ONE station out of 3 keeps on ignoring it or not giving it much coverage since the original story came out. The were very SLOW on covering the original story too.

I did not bother with the Bozeman, MT news coverage (Gag x 100!) since I read and heard/saw the story in our local news. I will check it out later on though.

Cate
Added more and typos!

Last Edited:
^^^

Examples in news coverage.

So much for the 'news' and I will not add more to this NY man's - terror threats and his story here.

This shows how biased and what they choose to cover in college towns (And elsewhere all over the country!) when they are filled with SJW, pity party freaks, a crazy court system and FAR L political leaders.

You may hate the word FAR L but I could give so many examples of what IS going on here when it comes to crime and a LACK OF PUNISHMENT and IT is spreading across this state and nation. Especially IN the western states.

The 'news' is a joke on informing the citizens in what is really going on or they SCRUB a story to suit THEIR AGENDA!

Cate

Well, regarding criminals here in Texas we believe in the death penalty when necessary as in 'smoke em if got em' though not nearly as quickly as it should be done...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top