JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you! Nice bit of fun there. I know Tucker is a pro-2A guy and even claims to have a scary black rifle.

Seeing him down in Kentucky with Hickok lets me respect that one "media" guy a little bit more, though I still do not like Fox since they fired O'Reilly :(

4 days ago on social media.

:s0005:

135E39C2-A6BD-4DF3-AC51-E9C1457673BC.jpeg

Quite a claim. Prove it.
Simple google search could answer your questions.

He dropped the NRA ( don't blame him) then supported the ATF in anti gun legislation including some very concerning views and remarks supporting anti gun legislation by EO in the Bumpfire stock BS. I was wrong on the timeline. Was trump admin time.

Best link I had was to ARFCOM but their stuff is all jacked up so here is a fun little reddit thing of opinions.

I cannot in good conscience support someone that supports unconditional anti gun legislation by EO or using the unconstitutional NFA against legal gun owners and their accessories. In the case of the Bumpfire stocks it's literally just a bubblegumty stock. Doesn't magically do anything to a firearm and Jerry is faster with a good trigger anyways. And more accurate. They are just a good way to burn ammo.

He dropped the NRA ( don't blame him) then supported the ATF in anti gun legislation including some very concerning views and remarks supporting anti gun legislation by EO in the Bumpfire stock BS. I was wrong on the timeline. Was trump admin time.

Best link I had was to ARFCOM but their stuff is all jacked up so here is a fun little reddit thing of opinions.

I cannot in good conscience support someone that supports unconditional anti gun legislation by EO or using the unconstitutional NFA against legal gun owners and their accessories. In the case of the Bumpfire stocks it's literally just a bubblegumty stock. Doesn't magically do anything to a firearm and Jerry is faster with a good trigger anyways. And more accurate. They are just a good way to burn ammo.
Like most everyone here I'm at least a partial gun nut, but I gotta say the bump stop ban didnt really bother me. Probably because with Trump I didn't think it was a step along an intended pat, but a true one off thing.

Like most everyone here I'm at least a partial gun nut, but I gotta say the bump stop ban didnt really bother me. Probably because with Trump I didn't think it was a step along an intended pat, but a true one off thing.
It bothered me the way it was done. Shouldn't be legal by EO, and there aren't supposed to be "rules" that they can just make up along the way. Congress makes the laws, subject to the Constitution.

The thread you linked to above debunked your own premise.

I don't like to call folks unintelligent, because they may be in error, and simply not realize they have been erroneous.

Now, folks whom knowingly are in error, but not being honest enough to admit such once they know there errors? Fools.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

Here are a few videos worth your while to watch, to allow you to make your own opinion. Then decide if what you posited above may be in error.

The thread you linked to above debunked your own premise.

I don't like to call folks unintelligent, because they may be in error, and simply not realize they have been erroneous.

Now, folks whom knowingly are in error, but not being honest enough to admit such once they know there errors? Fools.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

Here are a few videos worth your while to watch, to allow you to make your own opinion. Then decide if what you posited above may be in error.

As so often happens, since ANYONE can say ANYTHING on the net, people make stuff up. Then others who "want" something to be true run with it. This is a PRIME example. The guy (Hickok45) is NOT anti gun and never has been. A lot of people do not like some of what he does or says, so just throw out an accusation that he supports gun control. When asked to show it, since he never has we get "just google it". In other words there is no evidence to back up what someone wants to be true so just take my word for it. :mad:
When my Dad first got on the net at advanced age I had to deal with this a few times. It took a while to get him to realize the "net" was not a giant newspaper. That anyone could say anything. He finally got it but it took a while.

As so often happens, since ANYONE can say ANYTHING on the net, people make stuff up. Then others who "want" something to be true run with it. This is a PRIME example. The guy (Hickok45) is NOT anti gun and never has been. A lot of people do not like some of what he does or says, so just throw out an accusation that he supports gun control. When asked to show it, since he never has we get "just google it". In other words there is no evidence to back up what someone wants to be true so just take my word for it. :mad:
When my Dad first got on the net at advanced age I had to deal with this a few times. It took a while to get him to realize the "net" was not a giant newspaper. That anyone could say anything. He finally got it but it took a while.

Yuppers!

Now, I've made some doozy errors posting up stuff which I had "thought" were correct. Folks pointed out such as errors, most not as politely as I did in this fellows case above.

I learned, thanked whomever (or the group if so). Apologized for posting said erroneous info, and went on with my day.

If it was technical info that was erroneous, I locked it down. So that others would not make an agregious error due to my poor thought process in posting such.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top