JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just moved to tanasbourne area and from what I can tell, Browns Camp quarry is the closest public land thats suposed to have a pit. Im hoping to drive out there this afternoon/evening. If I can find it and its open ill post the GPS cords

Well I found the quarry, but it was closed for shooting. According to a guy who was camping near by, they just put up the signs either last week or this week.

Either way,
45.610044, -123.362622
+45° 36' 36.16", -123° 21' 45.44"

is where the quarry is at, pretty easy to get to. there are also tons of logging roads around there, if you drive around you will eventually find some place safe to pop some rounds. As far as I understand, you can shoot on forest service and BLM land with out problem, assuming you are doing so safely of course.

As far as I understand, you can shoot on forest service and BLM land with out problem, assuming you are doing so safely of course.
And you clean up all the mess you make, which should go without saying, but too many people leave too much trash in the woods when they go shooting. That ruins it for those of us who clean up after ourselves.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top