JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Back a few years ago, for a brief period, TSD Combat Systems started converting their own Saigas. They have since stopped producing these so if you wanted one this is the only way to get it. This is the smoothest AK I have even seen. Safety, trigger and action have all been worked over by a professional smith and are all butter smooth.

Specs:
7.62x39
Vltor AR stock adapter
Magpul MOE stock
Midwest Industries long hand guard
Custom stippled US Palm grip
TWS Top Cover (Comes with the original rear sight and top cover as well)
5 US Palm AK 30 magazines

Fewer than 500 rounds through it so, by AK standards, it's hardly even broken in yet. FTF in Clackamas/Happy Valley area. ODL required, CHL preferred. PM me if you are interested and we can work out details. I'll have pictures up soon.

*TRADES*
Arsenal SLR 107CR mainly. Not really looking for anything else at the moment but feel free to let me know what you've got.

Last Edited:
Pictures took a little longer than expected but here they are.

IMG_20141113_102802_485_zpsc9603764.jpg IMG_20141113_102901_836_zps23b27c57.jpg IMG_20141113_103005_889_zpsf5411b0c.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm typically free during the day but I almost never find myself on the West side. We might be able to work something out though.

Update for this week:

Just adding OBO to the price. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell but I wouldn't mind selling it sooner rather than later.

What kind of ammo and how much of it. I considered just holding on to this but I could be persuaded to let it go for the right deal. Start a conversation with me if you would like to make a serious deal. Look forward to hearing from you.

That's cool. I'm open to hearing all serious offers if you ever regain interest.

As a side note, I don't think it's polite to comment on an item being overpriced in a thread that is not your own. It can negatively effect the opinions of others whether your statement is correct or not. I stand by my price 100% and it will not be lowered. I prefer to think of this as just too much gun for some people.

By the way Andy.. just wanted to say I thought we were in a PM.
but anyhow I do apologize that I came across thst way. I will shoot a little straighter next time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.