JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also noticed back when they had the second screening at the gate that the people they selected were never (that I saw) people of mid-eastern decent.
Same here. Lots of little girls and old folks but never anyone who fit the profile of the vast majority of terrorists. Oh well, it provides secure government jobs and daily power trips for people who can't cut it as a LEO.

Same here. Lots of little girls and old folks but never anyone who fit the profile of the vast majority of terrorists. Oh well, it provides secure government jobs and daily power trips for people who can't cut it as a LEO.

Maybe 10% of the LEOs I know can "cut it as a LEO." The rest couldn't cut it as Wal Mart greeters because they are too sour and self-absorbed.

I still say we should do as Israel does. They profile partly by looks and partly by body language, and then pull the person aside. They have trained interrogators who can quickly spot a liar. Most of us were allowed to just walk through. There were no delays.

Although they are probably public enemy #1 to terrorists, they haven't lost a plane yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top