JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is so ridiculous, TSA is utter garbage. I'm fine with Port of Portland Police but TSA? Can't stand em, always ran into problems with them whether I was the one flying or I was dropping relatives off.

TSA and The "Patriot Act" hold a direct Correlation to the Waffen Brief of 1935 and the Gestapo. There is no reason to have them at all. It limits individual rights and over inflates the importance of .Gov. It was almost a declaration of war against common citizens and let ethnic minorities run free in our country un molested. I do believe that No one who took over the flights on 9/11 was named Smith, Jones, or Stewart. They did not have blue or green eyes and came from Kansas. They were Muslims from Saudi Arabia..Period.

We Need to adopt Israel's method of No bubblegumming Arabs or suspicious characters on our flights. Ever since they started this, no more planes of their planes have been hijacked or blown up. We need to take back what is ours and get rid of these mindless bullies that are TSA. They suck up billions in resources and have mindless simps pestering law abiding Americans....

This is just My opinion..Share it or Not, This is OUR country...not theirs!!!! I refuse to live in fear of people who idealize killing themselves in the Name of some Ideological belief that has shown to be faulty in both morals and without virtue

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top