JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One day in the near future...
screening.gif

TSA Announces Plans To Subject Domestic Travelers To Biometric Screening

As promised/threatened, the DHS is moving forward with expanded use of biometric scanning at airports, including facial recognition and fingerprint matches.

Makes me wonder those that have firearms may be automatically identified, since we all give finger prints at a FFL, and DMV sure they wont abuse this. :s0109:

I have been searched and had the nitrate wipe down on every flight I have been on in the last 4 years, probably 10 or so. Which is about the same time frame that I have purchased about a dozen or so guns. Every time. Big airports---Vegas, Seattle, Portland..small airports..Redmond, Bozeman. It don't matter where...coincidental I am sure.

Wife has a CHL too, but I am the one who has the BG's check for the buys. Weird.

I have been searched and had the nitrate wipe down on every flight I have been on in the last 4 years, probably 10 or so. Which is about the same time frame that I have purchased about a dozen or so guns. Every time. Big airports---Vegas, Seattle, Portland..small airports..Redmond, Bozeman. It don't matter where...coincidental I am sure.

Wife has a CHL too, but I am the one who has the BG's check for the buys. Weird.
I have flown a couple dozen times in last few years and many times with a firearm. Have yet to have extra TSA scrutiny. I am hoping my streak continues. I will be flying again in a couple weeks with a firearm and will see what happens. o_O

Either that or a brown eye scan

LOL... reminds me of the time when I was stationed in Heidelberg Germany back in the late 80's... 7th Army/ USAREUR/NATO Central Army Group HQ.

They had this MONSTER copier with racks and racks and RACKS of trays for making mega-mass quantities of coalated packets. This sucker took up a 12' x 20' room literally right under the office of the CINC. I drop trou, splat my arse up on the glass, punched in 2,000 copies, got scanned and hoped off then proceeded to watch in amazement as the racks were getting filled with copies of my sphincter.... I walked off and left it running.

It seemed pretty funny at the time.... of course I wasn't hardly paying squat for income taxes back then, so I admit to having a "narrower" perspective on the big picture at the time.

Who am I kidding.... wish I could've seen the look on the face of whoever found all that! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top