JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day.

I'm trying to reunite with a particular Winchester Model 64 (30-30) that was traded off around 1990 in the Rogue Valley/Medford, Oregon area. The individual that was traded with, sold or traded this rifle sometime in the early 1990s. There's a good chance that the rifle may still be in the Southern Oregon area. The serial number is somewhere between 140,000 - 150,000 (1948 manufacture date is my best guess)

Note: This rifle was given to my dad from my grandfather as a gift in late 1948-early 1949. I have a letter from the La Grande, Oregon gunsmith who did some custom work on it. In the letter he did mention that it "has been styled with deluxe model stock having full pistol grip and beaver-tail forearm." I remember the forearm in particular in that it had nice checkering and had a good "fat" feel. It also had a simple leather sling that was showing signs of wear. It has a 20" carbine barrel.

Note: The attached pic are NOT from this particular rifle.

Please PM me if you have any info.

Thanks for your time.
Chriss (Hood River)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR