JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been trying to get my hands on a pound of Vihtavuori N105. It looks awful promising for 180 grain loads for the 10mm. Anyone see any in the Portland / Vancouver area? Wholesale Sports in Vancouver had a bunch of Viht powders but no N105. I'm hoping to avoid putting in an order to Powder Valley. There just isn't much else I need right now. Once I decide to pay the hazmat I always go crazy buying stuff to make it worthwhile.

Talk to whoever works the sporting goods section at your local Bi-Mart about ordering powder.Here in Oregon city they will order anything that thier supplier has and will deliver to them.I have ordered several pounds of odd powder and they always had it in a few days.Its usually just a few bucks more then regular stocked powders but way cheaper then the haz-mat fee...Robin

I've been trying to get my hands on a pound of Vihtavuori N105. It looks awful promising for 180 grain loads for the 10mm. Anyone see any in the Portland / Vancouver area? Wholesale Sports in Vancouver had a bunch of Viht powders but no N105. I'm hoping to avoid putting in an order to Powder Valley. There just isn't much else I need right now. Once I decide to pay the hazmat I always go crazy buying stuff to make it worthwhile.

I'm going to "get crazy" and put in an order to Powder Valley next month. Maybe there is someone closer to you that's doing the same and would add a pound for you. My orders to Powder Valley are large enough the hazmat fee averages close to 50 cents per unit (lb of powder or box of primers). Makes it worthwhile compared to local prices.

If I were 250 miles closer I'd be happy to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top