JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I know the brace rule change is making everything a big headache, so these will likely just have a sling on them for me to balance it out with, or I will SBR them.

Trying to decide between a DS Arms Fal 308 8" pistol, or the PTR 91 PDW 308 pistol.

Both of them are wildly stupid and impractical, and I am just trying to pick one over the other.

It seems the FAL has better reliability, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these pistols.

Let me know!

So I know the brace rule change is making everything a big headache, so these will likely just have a sling on them for me to balance it out with, or I will SBR them.

Trying to decide between a DS Arms Fal 308 8" pistol, or the PTR 91 PDW 308 pistol.

Both of them are wildly stupid and impractical, and I am just trying to pick one over the other.

It seems the FAL has better reliability, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these pistols.

Let me know!
I have plans for 308 AR10 pistol one day.

Last Edited:
When I read the title I was hoping for a BFR in 45-70, or at least something in 454, 460, 480 or 500. Nope just another AR pistol. To be fair I guess shooting the 220gr RN's would make it a bit of a thumper.

When I read the title I was hoping for a BFR in 45-70, or at least something in 454, 460, 480 or 500. Nope just another AR pistol. To be fair I guess shooting the 220gr RN's would make it a bit of a thumper.
? I'm not making an AR Pistol. I'm deciding between a FAL and an HK 308 clone

BCA…..
12" (.50 Beowulf) 12.7/42mm please. Easy fit on AR15 platform. Get an H2 buffer…. Carbine may last a little before you break the bumper off.

seems like a combination loudener and fireball enhancer would go nicely on an eight inch 308.
the engineering team at arakboss could design it and wired could fabricate it in his garage.
Sounds perfect! Will probably get the FAL cause it seems more reliable

Yeah, .308 suffers too much below 16" for my liking. You might as well get an AK pistol in 7.62x39 as they fare much better below 16". Better yet how about a 458 socom pistol. A 10.5" barreled 458 socom will spit a 300gr pill out at 1530fps or so. Now that's a thumper!

Yeah, .308 suffers too much below 16" for my liking. You might as well get an AK pistol in 7.62x39 as they fare much better below 16". Better yet how about a 458 socom pistol. A 10.5" barreled 458 socom will spit a 300gr pill out at 1530fps or so. Now that's a thumper!
Oh man that sounds spicy as well! I was considering 50 Beo because, 50, and I think I will go the 458 route cause its a little easier to get. plus I don't have to panic buy or anything like that since it's an upper

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top