JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, I have been doing 98% of my interneting,on an iPad Mini, for ehh, Six Months now.

First, I abhore Safari. Prior to iPad Life, I was using WIN 7, on an early Pent5, by HP.

I stopped using Firefox, after being a forever Netscape from the begginning, 1.0, the reason was loss of my control over the browser, Firefox took over, I did not like that. Web research provided me with Opera, which I fell inlove with. Instantly, it is all the Firefox ~wants~ to be ;)

Alright then, back to iPadfing. Recently, Opera, for iPad, had a single line of print, try Coast, by Opera.

I am using it currently, as I write.

A. It allows use of the forums Bold, Italic & Underline, neither Safari, nor Opera will do that for ME, YMMV :cool:

it is a super fast Browser, once it is fully installed.

The first night it just would Not give me this website, for there is a rating/warning for unkown website. It was NOT intuitive, YMMV ;)

tonight though, I went to another website, that I wanted to study, free of Safari's limitations, and re-tried Coast. It was great. I just learned how to turn off Bold... This browser is now seeming to be very intuitive, and as you can see, when I returned to our Forum,it was "approved" I entered my info, checked stay logged in... And I am flying!!!

BTW, it has a wonderful auto save, not found on Opera, nor Safari.
Type first, bold ater, works best.

OK THEN, i hope that helps anyone... Even if you don't logon here, and If some one will check out if Coast exists, for Androids, I will share the browser with my Sister, who got an early Christmas Present from me.... But her daughter, who teaches mom/sister all things technical, does NOT DO iPads, iPhones, etc. (I think that is racially biased...) :s0112:

philip, late nighting, in the
BoonDocks

A bit more...

I generlly have issues, with posting here... The Post Quick Reply, might need several attempts to get it finally posted, not so with Coast.

Also, Opera, would not accept the smilie faces being clicked on, not so Coast.

I am very happy.

Unlike Opera, Coast has a single folder on the splash screen, which holds websites, and there is no bookmark options, that I have yet seen No Help icon, nada!

More later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads