JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am truely sorry for the kids but the mom and dad should be publicly made an example of - kids in this case are not responsible for the situation but they will be come the next gerneation to be living off and expecting from others. I became really angry when she started saying that some one needs to pay - I have a extremely strong dislike for this mother. This is very sad and why we have the problems today that we have. Where do you get a atttitude where it is ex[ected that others will take care of you. To me it would be easier to swallow a metal pill than it would for me to live off someone else including my own family.

James Ruby

About ten years back I was with a group of people filling out applications to join a union. One of the group, fella about 25, says loudly and with an attitude "I can't read. How am I supposed to fill this out?" I guess he expected a plastic participation trophy. It was during the construction bubble and the unions were hiring any warm body, US citizen or not. Too bad for him that he missed out on a 50K job with benefits. I wonder how many kids he has now.

"Someone needs to be held accountable" How about you and your babies daddy's! This is disgusting and no wonder our country is in the shape it's in. To many like minded individuals such as this. Utterly disgusting.

That video should have a warning on it, "Watching this clip could cause your head to explode due to excessive outrage."

I almost stroked out yelling at my screen like a crack addict, scared the dog something fierce.

Possible solutions? Words fail me.

there's no shortage of her type. she needs a hard lesson... but, my fellow freedom-loving patriots, forced sterilization is NOT on the menu of Liberty today. and don't judge those kids, whose only part in this was to have been born to an idiot. there's plenty of hope for them, if not much else.

the content of the video ticked me off, but the over-the-top backlash ticks me off worse.

be angry, but please keep your wits about you.

My momma did it, my gramma did it, and all my babys iz gonna do it to. Get used to it folks, its da way it is, wez just products of our envionment and da man has ta pay, just ax anyone from around here.

Go ahead you flaming liberals (all three of you from this site), call me whatever makes you sleep better at night, but the fact remains the same. Black, white, red or brown whatever, this is what we pay for when the entitlement mind set is allowed to take hold, flame away.

Why does the term "Shutting the barn door after the horses have bolted" come to mind? (boy, talk about double entendre in that one!) It also reminds me of that de-motivational poster "Vagina. It is not a clown car".

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads