Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Try not to put your fist through your monitor..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coastal steelheader, Dec 2, 2011.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

I got 15 kids & 3 Babydaddys-someone`s gonna pay for me & my kids too

[video=youtube;enaZWb2MPzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaZWb2MPzQ[/video]

2. JGRuby

JGRuby Portland Oregon New Member

I am truely sorry for the kids but the mom and dad should be publicly made an example of - kids in this case are not responsible for the situation but they will be come the next gerneation to be living off and expecting from others. I became really angry when she started saying that some one needs to pay - I have a extremely strong dislike for this mother. This is very sad and why we have the problems today that we have. Where do you get a atttitude where it is ex[ected that others will take care of you. To me it would be easier to swallow a metal pill than it would for me to live off someone else including my own family.

James Ruby

3. B-Towner

B-Towner Western Washington Member

The Arrogant Poor.

4. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

how does a woman that ugly get knocked up fifteen times to start with? baby daddys must be hard up:drunk:

Nutty4Guns, Redcap, iusmc2002 and 7 others like this.
  5. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

About ten years back I was with a group of people filling out applications to join a union. One of the group, fella about 25, says loudly and with an attitude "I can't read. How am I supposed to fill this out?" I guess he expected a plastic participation trophy. It was during the construction bubble and the unions were hiring any warm body, US citizen or not. Too bad for him that he missed out on a 50K job with benefits. I wonder how many kids he has now.

6. Garg

Garg east of portland metro Hold my beer..... watch this Bronze Supporter

OMG..... un-freaking-believable. "Someone has to pay for these kids", yeah, how about YOU!!.

Both Eyes Open, Riot, Bunny and 3 others like this.
  7. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Another valuable member of society... plus 15 future valuable members of society.

8. WIRED tactical

WIRED tactical Snohomish County, WA Member

I like the Judge. "It would not be in the interest of the tax payers to keep you in jail any longer" Nice.

This is the problem with society. Self entitlement. Adam Carolla hit the nail on the head.

9. Teamowner

Teamowner Vancouver, Wa. Member

"Someone needs to be held accountable" How about you and your babies daddy's! This is disgusting and no wonder our country is in the shape it's in. To many like minded individuals such as this. Utterly disgusting.

10. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

That video should have a warning on it, "Watching this clip could cause your head to explode due to excessive outrage."

I almost stroked out yelling at my screen like a crack addict, scared the dog something fierce.

Possible solutions? Words fail me.

11. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

There are many more just like her. This one just happened to get on the news.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  12. PaulZ

PaulZ Oregon City Active Member

:huh:Take a stroll around the mall and look at the mothers, How drunk would you have to be?

13. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

This is one of the obama people...Remember that when you go to vote.

14. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

there's no shortage of her type. she needs a hard lesson... but, my fellow freedom-loving patriots, forced sterilization is NOT on the menu of Liberty today. and don't judge those kids, whose only part in this was to have been born to an idiot. there's plenty of hope for them, if not much else.

the content of the video ticked me off, but the over-the-top backlash ticks me off worse.

be angry, but please keep your wits about you.

15. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

My momma did it, my gramma did it, and all my babys iz gonna do it to. Get used to it folks, its da way it is, wez just products of our envionment and da man has ta pay, just ax anyone from around here.

Go ahead you flaming liberals (all three of you from this site), call me whatever makes you sleep better at night, but the fact remains the same. Black, white, red or brown whatever, this is what we pay for when the entitlement mind set is allowed to take hold, flame away.

parallax, WFO, Redcap and 5 others like this.
  16. dieselben47

dieselben47 yamhill/mcminnville Member

My fist just went through my monitor!

17. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Why does the term "Shutting the barn door after the horses have bolted" come to mind? (boy, talk about double entendre in that one!) It also reminds me of that de-motivational poster "Vagina. It is not a clown car".

elsie

Redcap, 19 Adam, Buddhalux and 7 others like this.
  18. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

Made me more sad than angry.

19. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

[video=youtube;P36x8rTb3jI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI[/video]

20. Garg

Garg east of portland metro Hold my beer..... watch this Bronze Supporter

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I wonder how that worked out for her :laugh::laugh: