JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you payed $14 for 28 mags..........

you have no idea how jealous i am.

I said a whole "mess" of 28 round mags.
"Mess" is a subjective quantity slang term used in the south to describe the amount of something (such as food) needed for a particular occasion (dinner), or the amount of mags I deem necessary for my liberty.

Mr. Wichaka,

Have you tried Mil-Comm TW25B on your 6920 BCG? Just wondering.

Haven't had any problems with my Colt 6920. I clean it every 5,000+ rounds.

As long as you keep the BCG wet, it'll run for a long time.

I keep it lubed with a combo of grease and machine gunner lube. If I'm in a rifle class where we're putting several hundred rounds down range a day, I keep a small bottle of Mobil 1 30 wt close by..........and lube it with that every few mags.

I have not used TW25B........

For general use or storage, any type of gun grease should work.......even lubri-plate.

My combo mix is Wilson's Ultima-Lube & LaRue's Machine Gunner lube. If you lube with oil, and store it muzzle up, it will all end up at the bottom of the extension tube.

I lube with the grease mixture as it stays put, then lube with Mobil 1 as I run thru mags. Lubing both the carrier, the bolt. There's two small holes on the bolt carrier, that will show thru the ejection port, when the bolt is forward. Lube the bolt thru those holes.

Well, I'm pretty new to owning ARs, but I got about 1500 rounds through a CMMG, some silver bear, lots of prvi partizan, and no jams to date. :) Well lubed and clean guns will love you. The only jam I've ever had with an AR was the first time I ever played with one, and I didn't make sure the magazine was all the way in before firing so it wasn't the gun's fault. I've had less malfunctions total when firing ARs than AKs! So much for the legendary reliability... :s0114:

I use CLP for all my cleaning, lubricating, and preserving pretty much exclusively. The stuff is magic juice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top