JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Robert RTG

I do sometimes buy from HK Parts but only when I can't find that part somewhere else and then I hold my nose when I do.

-E-

Midwestgunworks has a fair list of HK springs, mags & parts. I appreciate that their shipping costs are a bit more reasonable and I haven't heard of them selling non-HK parts as original. I have worked with hkparts previously - shipping is high, and fast. They're just not my first stop most of the time.

Yea HK parts is kind of pricy, and I have also heard about the non HK parts issue with them. I picked up 6 mags before they disappeared...

Thanks guys...

Robert RTG (as many have stated)
Also, GatewoodSupply
HK parts
Midwestgunworks (zenith supplier)
Numrich
And Apex

If you're seeking mags, On Robert RTG,
AC unity actually has seemingly decent stuff. Ive had a few emails with them and unlike Magpul, they listen to their customers. Not saying I was the one that spurred it: But I put in a request for G3 wide forearms/parts about 1-2 years ago and BAM.. This year, end of June they should be available.

Brownell's had HK mag couplers for $120 a piece and they all but instantly disappeared.

They seem to be a little pricey as well. But just like a lot of places now they can take advantage of the scarcity and raise prices.

Brownell's had HK mag couplers for $120 a piece and they all but instantly disappeared.

They seem to be a little pricey as well. But just like a lot of places now they can take advantage of the scarcity and raise prices.
Have one affixed to 2 30rd HK G3 mags.

Bought it from the owner of a Portland gun shops table at ARPC gun show one year. Paid $20ish dollars for all together. Checked pricing once home & the coupler alone was in $100 range, but no one had any... :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top