JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one person or organization can ever be trusted. Ever. As long as we have the ability and gift of free will, anything can happen.

It isn't government you have to fear but the crummy people running it. We have the best system in the world but corruption by progressives is destroying the nation.

jj

We are the gubbermint and some people suck as a whole, like Oregon, California & Washington for repeating history and not doing something about the progressive loons that put us in the place we are in today. It just sicken me to hear Kitzslobber and all the narcisist "progressives" of Multnomah County celebrating the fact they are so smart and "bucked" the political tidal wave that rolled across America. As though we on the Left coast are so enlightened:nuts: Just doper paranoid:s0131: perverts and marxists, mostly.

+1 to we are the government.

It's on us to make it better. There is plenty of blame to go around but "WE THE PEOPLE" need to come up with real solutions to real problems. My ideas: term limits and publicly financed elections.

If you think you can really trust the american government, just ask any native american!

The real enemy of the people is those that are to Apathetic to use the ballot or the initive to get people educated in how to vote for the right things.
First and toughest job is getting the lazy asses to vote at all.
Apathy is the real enemy.

It isn't government you have to fear but the crummy people running it. We have the best system in the world but corruption by progressives is destroying the nation.

jj

Originally Posted by Just Jim View Post
It isn't government you have to fear but the crummy people running it. We have the best system in the world but corruption is destroying the nation.

jj

Fixed it for ya'.:s0155:

It was right the first time. Unfortunately if it was good old fashion corruption we would probably be OK but the worse problem are those that have a vision and plan for a Utopian society that are willing to run over our constitutional rights to achieve that fantasy. In the end we get we we have now which is a Dystopian Society.

It was right the first time. Unfortunately if it was good old fashion corruption we would probably be OK but the worse problem are those that have a vision and plan for a Utopian society that are willing to run over our constitutional rights to achieve that fantasy. In the end we get we we have now which is a Dystopian Society.

I beg to differ. If it were only corruption on one side, the problem would be easier to deal with. The commie leftists don't have a stranglehold on corruption anymore than the fascists on the right do. Remember the old adage about power and how it corrupts?

Susceptibility to corruption is a human trait. Whether people misuse the power they have for personal gain or for what they have convinced themselves is "the greater good" it is all the same. When people start believing that corruption is the domain of "the other side" they blindly and foolishly begin handing power over to anyone who claims to oppose them and then either watch in horror as their champion gives in to the same temptation or live in denial and claim that "the other side" is sabotaging everything.

Incidentally commies and fascists are both on the Left.

I think you two both missed my point.

Yes... they did.

BOTH sides of the isle are RIFE with Porgressives...

1. Theodore Roosevelt WAS a Progressive/Republican
2. John McCacin IS a Progressive/Republican
3. Lindsay Graham IS a Progressive/Republican
4. George Bush-I IS a Progressive/Republican
5. George Bush-II IS a Progressive/Republican

and the list could go on and on... and on.

It WAS and IS ALWAYS about money and power.

Oregon and Washington have been TOOLED AGAIN!

I think you two both missed my point.

Yes... they did.

BOTH sides of the isle are RIFE with Porgressives...

1. Theodore Roosevelt WAS a Progressive/Republican
2. John McCacin IS a Progressive/Republican
3. Lindsay Graham IS a Progressive/Republican
4. George Bush-I IS a Progressive/Republican
5. George Bush-II IS a Progressive/Republican

and the list could go on and on... and on.

It WAS and IS ALWAYS about money and power.

Oregon and Washington have been TOOLED AGAIN!

Uh, whoops.:s0152:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top