JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guess we'll see if they kick back applications in process at that point. Might have to SBR a few lowers early next year.

I haven't really looked at the rulemaking site and seen how other rules progress...but I'm wondering what that date actually means? Could be the date they plan to enact the rule change or it could be the date they are supposed to decide whether or not to enact the rule change. Could also be that they can enact it any time before that if they choose. Hopefully with 10,000 comments they'll actually take the time to read through some of them (the comments submitted by lawyers that are challenging the legality of the rule change in particular), and maybe even have a public hearing about it. From what I've heard, the number of comments for this rule change are among the most the a comment period has ever received.

I haven't really looked at the rulemaking site and seen how other rules progress...but I'm wondering what that date actually means? Could be the date they plan to enact the rule change or it could be the date they are supposed to decide whether or not to enact the rule change. Could also be that they can enact it any time before that if they choose. Hopefully with 10,000 comments they'll actually take the time to read through some of them (the comments submitted by lawyers that are challenging the legality of the rule change in particular), and maybe even have a public hearing about it. From what I've heard, the number of comments for this rule change are among the most the a comment period has ever received.

I honestly have no idea; this is the first rule change to which I've ever paid attention. I'm encouraged by all the comments, but realistically I don't know that they'll do any good. Sigh...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top