JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What if this is the beginning of the landslide?

Look at this from an entirely different point of view.

Ban something then appoint judges that will look at laws on the books and take new cases on stupid decrees and flip them out and toss them in the rubbish bin. Let the judicial case be made that challenges and ultimately shuts down and erases unconstitutional laws.

what if....?
Not saying I believe this but what if it was a setup the whole time?

What if this is the beginning of the landslide?

Look at this from an entirely different point of view.

Ban something then appoint judges that will look at laws on the books and take new cases on stupid decrees and flip them out and toss them in the rubbish bin. Let the judicial case be made that challenges and ultimately shuts down and erases unconstitutional laws.

what if....?
Not saying I believe this but what if it was a setup the whole time?

There is a general rule of thumb in activism/politics/courts; it is a LOT easier to prevent a law/rule/regulation than it is to get it repealed once it is in place.

If this was the plan (to put it in place) then revoke/repeal/etc. the ruling, then it is a seriously flawed plan. I seriously doubt that was the plan. It would have been simpler/easier to just let the hoopla fade. It had already faded for the most part, by the time it was announced.

And when he hired them they were "The best, the best". And since there have been so many, it suggests that he is the problem & cant get it right from the beginning,

And when he hired them they were "The best, the best". And since there have been so many, it suggests that he is the problem & cant get it right from the beginning,

Seems like he did a fantastic job appointing judges. That's where the real power is.

His 200 appointees vs Hillary's is a 400 judge swing for conservatives.

Who he hired and fired is moot since we are talking about judicial appointees.

Who he hired and fired is moot since we are talking about judicial appointees.

So, your point is that he got the "lesser" positions right, but can't hit the broadside of a barn with the more important ones?
Its not moot considering his track record regardless of the position.
And how many times has he claimed to be a friend of 2A rights? Only to recommend Red Flag, BGC & ban bump stocks.

POTUS is a businessman, when one screws up, or trust is compromised, one gets replaced, just like in the business world... Perform or your out, not ole fashioned politics where deadwood is allowed to stay around...

My company burns through CIO's like that, average tenure is < 18 months... Its business...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top