JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hillary stakes ground as anti-gunner while Trump goes full 2A
:s0045:
Yesterday's Washington Post installment of what is becoming the mainstream media's continuing effort to portray Hillary Rodham Clinton as a courageous leader on the issues made big medicine about her willingness to talk gun control, while businessman Donald Trump made some hay of his own, telling a reporter he owns a gun and that it is none of her business if he uses it on a gun range.

<broken link removed>

Id love to see Hillary and Trump in a 1 on 1 political debate. He'd wipe the floor with her.

I'm warming up to the guy fast.

So this is the same Trump who called for an assault weapons ban in 2000 right?

Trump is not only an elitist, he is an idiot and frankly I am sad to see him calling himself a republican. Frankly out of the dozen or so candidates we have the republican side, the only one I'd vote for is Rand Paul. Trump and Christie for that matter sail with the wind. Christie is the same way, he hated guns to get elected, but made a last ditch effort to appease gun owners now that he is running for president.

Hillary stakes ground as anti-gunner while Trump goes full 2A
:s0045:
Yesterday's Washington Post installment of what is becoming the mainstream media's continuing effort to portray Hillary Rodham Clinton as a courageous leader on the issues made big medicine about her willingness to talk gun control, while businessman Donald Trump made some hay of his own, telling a reporter he owns a gun and that it is none of her business if he uses it on a gun range.

<broken link removed>

great article!

Being trumped by Trump should send her into free fall, but I am not holding my breath.

POLITICIAN: Lying two faced back stabbing dishonest thieving greedy power whore who will use their family and friends as a turd mop if they think it'll get them further along in anything they're after. JMHO. Trump isn't a politician in the typical sense, he's proven how two faced he can be, but I would really enjoy watching him and Putin have a little one on one.

Hildabeast will be in portland in august

47% of the U.S. voting population (liberals) will vote for Hillary even if she sprouts horns and has a pointy tale. I don't think Donald would ever be able to gather the other 47% of the voting population (conservatives). His ego turns most people OFF.
The remaining 6% (undecided) is who both sides hope to sway their way by spending Billions of dollars to produce propaganda that is for the most part forgotten the day after the elections is decided.

We are a divided nation and that isn't going to change. Politicians will say anything to get elected and that isn't going to change.

I'm also warming up to Trump, and I never really liked the guy especially as I took him to be a media clown. I felt almost exactly the same way about Ronald Reagan when he was just a movie guy and gov. of CA. But when RR became president, well, before even, as he was running, I changed my view totally. Trump is deju vue to being like RR in that way to me, the only thing I don't know about Trump is his faith, RR believed as I do as far as I know.

While it's not important that anyone believe as I do it IS important to me that they believe the basic tenets of Christianity, unlike Romney. Even so, I voted for Romney, one hell bound politician being as good as the next, while Obama was and IS leading the way to hell.
The founding fathers en mass were believers contrary to all the revisionists. The whole Eastern seaboard was first populated with believers, the Pilgrims had set a high spiritual standard with their 1620 covenant, the Mayflower Compact.

I do also hold to the notion that the die is cast, 40 billion little sheep coming out of high school and college as left wing wackos every year has done America in, there are two main enemies of America, the media and the schools. So, right thinking Americans are in the minority, and it would take a huge groundswell of right thinking to change that. Really, the only way that could happen would be with a revival, and people looking for a positive change for America should read about the great revivals in her history, because without them we would not be living in even what remains of this great country, America would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

But, Thomas Jefferson said he expected there to be a bloody revolution every twenty years or so, to keep America free from the clutches of men like Obama, but it never happened. We would do well to remind ourselves of the reason why we even have a second amendment. Evil should be subject to right thinking Americans, not the other way around.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top