JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
President Trump announced Friday that his administration is withdrawing the U.S. signature from the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, in response to concerns from gun rights activists that it could impinge on Americans' right to bear arms

"Under my administration we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone, we will never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on your Second Amendment freedom and that is why my administration will never ratify the U.N. trade treaty," Trump told an audience at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Indianapolis

Trump announces US withdrawal from UN arms trade treaty

Let's hope he follows through. The man has sufficient cajones to do it... He promised the United States would not give up its sovereignty as long as he was president. That right there is good enough cause to re-elect him, live em or hate em...

Let's hope he follows through. The man has sufficient cajones to do it... He promised the United States would not give up its sovereignty as long as he was president. That right there is good enough cause to re-elect him, live em or hate em...
Like the meme says, "God doesn't pick the perfect man, just the perfect man for the job". That thought alone is cause for proggie heads to explode.

Funny thing, the U.S. was never a part of the U.N. nor a member of NATO, and yet some how WE got stuck being the worlds work horse, beat cop, and saviour! Bout time we pulled the plug on this never ending drain of our national economy!

That treaty also had no affect on us and obama signing it was nothing but an empty gesture, as was this. I'm still waiting on national reciprocity, especially since I'm going to states like PA, NJ, and NY for my job.

Funny thing, the U.S. was never a part of the U.N. nor a member of NATO, and yet some how WE got stuck being the worlds work horse, beat cop, and saviour! Bout time we pulled the plug on this never ending drain of our national economy!

Other country's whine about our arms but where do they ask for help when their butts in a sling.

Trump announces US withdrawal from UN arms trade treaty

"Under my administration we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone, we will never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on your Second Amendment freedom and that is why my administration will never ratify the U.N. trade treaty," Trump told an audience at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Indianapolis

Now how about doing something about all those DOMESTIC BUREUCRATS & POLITICIANS trampling on out 2A freedoms, hmmm?! o_O:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top