JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It takes like maybe 2 hours to make one of these, banning production wont stop those that want one. So curious is it a ban on production or ownership.

Trump never was, and never will be a 2nd amendment advocate. Now's about the time that he starts swinging back to the left. He supported an assault weapons ban before, and he'll do it again. He can't stand being unpopular, he's giving up and chasing approval points now.

Looks like Trump and Republicans have done more to impact the 2A than 8 years of Obama did - yet we have blind followers.

There are plenty of things that can be done in 2 hrs to make a gun illegal. I have never appreciated the use or utility of a bump stock. Having spent many years in the military using select fire weapons, the only time I have used the option was playing at the range. In practical use, accurate controlled fire is much more effective. The only exception would be in producing suppressing fire, something that a magazine fed rifle is a poor choice for. If it is nessisary to throw a bone to the anti gun forces, this is a good one to use. What have they been around, a few years? Not a great loss if it will help disarm the opposition.

Last Edited:
There are plenty of things that can be done in 2 hrs to make a gun illegal. I have never appreciated the use or utility of a bump stock. Having spent many years in the military using select fire weapons, the only time I have used the option was playing at the range. In practical use, accurate controlled fire is much more effective. The only exception would be in producing suppressing fire, something that a magazine fed rifle is a poor choice for. If it is nessisary to through a bone to the anti gun forces, this is a good one to use. What have they been around, a few years? Not a great loss if it will help disarm the opposition.
Keep throwing bones and someday you have no rights left. I say this because this is a one way constant street. The left always demands more.

The gun control act of 1928 has been upheld by the Supreme Court several times. Bump stocks could easily be covered by that law......90 years old.

Keep throwing bones and someday you have no rights left. I say this because this is a one way constant street. The left always demands more.
How many bones has he thrown? Do you remember the NRA came out against bump stocks? Bump stocks were leaglized by a surprise bureaucratic ruling by the ATF in the first place. A simple thing to reverse. If it takes pressure off from high capacity magazines and black rifles......it is a good move.

Last Edited:
I do not own a bump fire stock - too me accuracy is much more important then the number of rounds flung down range. The point is that Trump was elected and paid 30 Millions dollars to keep our gun rights by the NRA now he is freely giving pieces of our rights away. It is not the stock that is important it is one more piece of gun legislation restricting our rights.

I do not own a bump fire stock - too me accuracy is much more important then the number of rounds flung down range. The point is that Trump was elected and paid 30 Millions dollars to keep our gun rights by the NRA now he is freely giving pieces of our rights away. It is not the stock that is important it is one more piece of gun legislation restricting our rights.
I believe he consulted the NRA on this action and the consensus was that this was the best way to protect your gun rights.

I believe he consulted the NRA on this action and the consensus was that this was the best way to protect your gun rights.
So they concluded in their wisdom POTUS and NRA say the best way to protect our rights is to remove one on them ? Is that saying the best way not to be get great gas milage, is not to drive a car ????
. Makes as much sense.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR