JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

So what did President Trump really do on his Asia trip?

• Tip toe thru the tulips

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Ask the proggies about their feeeeelings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take the JR Line to Asakusa and light incense

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Invade NoKo without firing a shot

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
...is what the headline really should be. :cool::p
He is truly playing chess on multiple levels.

'A Great Day for the World': Trump-Kim Meet in Diplomatic Breakthrough

If you sort the comments for your Breitbart article by "Best" there are some good ones.
Pray for our President and his family. He's fighting resistance from every direction as he works, nearly alone it seems at times, to MAGA.

Here's the Zerohedge version of the story. Sort comments by "Best".

Trump Makes History As First US President To Enter North Korea; Announces Restart Of Nuclear Talks

If Trump were instead that other woman he would win the Nobel Peace Prize. But he is not and he will not. My read is that he is willing to go to great lengths to create an opening of dialog. The little other guys know Trump carries a very big baseball bat in his other hand.

Pfffft.

This ain't no Kennedy-Khrushchev, Nixon-Mao, Reagan-Gorbachev etc.

'Little Rocket-Man' is small potatoes. The U.S. holds (and has held the cards) in this relationship for some time.

Puss-move. JMHO. Beat me up on it if ya want.

FD78BB79-2E97-478A-9D10-07F31DD14937.jpeg 523785A6-095A-476F-96AB-F118ED2B03A2.jpeg

Pfffft.

This ain't no Kennedy-Khrushchev, Nixon-Mao, Reagan-Gorbachev etc.

'Little Rocket-Man' is small potatoes. The U.S. holds (and has held the cards) in this relationship for some time.

Puss-move. JMHO. Beat me up on it if ya want.

Easy peasy ... no small potatoes, unless you think facing down 1.5 billion Chinese who back NC will be a cakewalk. The only real cards we have is to nuke 'em, then the fireworks really start.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top