JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Well, I am just so glad he is focusing on ways to strip Americans of their constitutional rights. Maybe, him and Beto can come up with a plan. So much for Constitutional Carry, National Reciprocity and all the other bold promises this guy has made during election time. Now he is thinking of "sensible" ways to implement Univerisal Background checks and Red Flag laws that will be "sensible" to allow the government to confiscate your guns without the need of Due Process. I mean, we all know some people are just too dangerous to own guns, right? I guess the Constitution is just more of a piece of literature for our historians to relish and to decorate the fine monuments in our nation's Capitol. Anyway, Trump has proven to me to not be very genuine and his word is about as respectable as rodent droppings to me.

Yes, I will vote for him instead of Beto O'Rourke. I would vote for him over Adolf Hitler as well.. That doesn't mean I don't think he won't be coming up with the next piece of gun legislation to rip us of our rights while making bold promises of freedom, liberty and justice. Mr. Locked and Loaded, you are loaded with garbage! What is worse, a rabid wolf which you know wants eat you or the kind old man who welcomes you to his home and then kills you in your sleep? That's just how I feel about these politicians now.

Of course, he could also be slow-walking things waiting for the sheeple to settle down... and I'm not particularly a fan of his, he shoulda pushed Nationwide Carry when he had the chance as a response to the Scalise shooting.

Lets see what he comes up with! Notice how he started out strongly toward one path, then he walked it back, then said it wasn't what he wanted at all! I think he actually cares and wants to do the right thing, and that he actually wants to force the gun grabbers to face the truths or to continue exposing the true agenda for the public to see with their own eyes!! He may not be a strong supporter of the 2nd, but I don't think he ever thought he would be faced with such fearsome hatred for the 2nd, and to his credit, I think he is thinking long and hard about how to preserve what we have left with out pushing for anything even close to what the left is demanding! I think folks are starting to be Woke, and thats a good thing, lets get behind that and get some momentum under it!

Honestly I thought that this news was good...in that it wasn't bad news, earlier this week it was said that an UBC was going to written up and agreed to by Thursday...well thursday came and went and no UBC it seems that the entire thing might be deadlocked (which sadly is a "win" for us) btw I have to give thanks for all the negative press generated by Beto O'Dork as this was actually mentioned during the presidents interview(?) in the OP

He's slow walking the issue and making all the gun grabbers squeal. He will probably make a dozen more statements (which are only statements) before the matter either takes some meaningless shape or goes DOA.

Well he better not support any gun control, we have enough of that BS with the laws already on the books and with the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Hughes amendment of 1986.(ALL of which are an infringements on the 2nd amendment)

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or self defense it is about being able to match the firepower of tyrannical government foreign or domestic so that it can be overthrown like the founders did with the British.

On this issue there is no compromise, no matter who's mouth it comes out of. If they have a problem with that then "come and take it" me and others are ready and will not bow to tyranny.

Last Edited:
I would have much rather read the title , "Trump Moving Very Slowly on Gun Rights".. Like he is getting ready to pass a National Reciprocity bill instead of more gun control measures and working with the fascists (who call themselves Democrats here).

No, I don't find this to be good news. Trump never imagined the liberals/left would have become so anti-gun? o_O Umm.. Does anyone remember Sandy Hook where the Democrats attempted to ban every single semi auto firearm imaginable under their "Assault Weapon Bill".

I'm sorry if I am not as apologetic to Trump's measures as others here. TO me this is bad news.

We don't need any more infringement on our 2nd Amendment. Red Flag Laws and forcing all gun transactions to be registered by the Federal government is an infringement. In our day of technology and open borders with Mexico, criminals can easily get guns on the black market and off the grid. People can manufacture guns in their garages these days. More people die from being distracted by their soft drinks and cell phones than "Assault Weapons". Most people are murdered by handguns in our country and many of those are sold on the black market. The only people these gun laws are meant to control are the law-abiding sheeple. The criminals will be heavily armed even after the government makes all its measures to find means to circumvent our 2nd Amendment. Red Flag Laws should just not exist period! Basically, it is a law to circumvent other laws. Basically a law that states you have gun rights, but not if we decide you really, really shouldn't have them. If a person commits a crime, they should be arrested, tried in a court of law and if convicted then could have those rights revoked. Criminals obviously should be punished. The problem is these laws turn law abiding citizens into criminals based ont he government's own personal assessment. Trump supports this and to me shows he is a complete sell-out.

If he could have just been upfront and honest that he is not a hardcore 2nd Amendment supporter during his election I could have almost respected him more. But, he promoted himself as Mr. 2nd Amendment, Mr. Freedom and Liberty and has proven to be quite far from the bold , gun/2nd Amendment freedom loving hero he preached about during his election.

Also, all his bold threats about everything about making the Iranians pay, cocked, locked, loaded, ready for action. At least he can be upfront about being a pacifist. Iran bombed Saudi oil fields and he is acting like Obama on steroids with his threats of more useless sanctions. He seems to like making all types of bold statements. Yes, he is playing middle of the road politician, but sooner or later in this age of radicalism he will have to chose a side if he wants to stay in the Oval Office. You cannot play moderate, forever.

I prefer a more genuine president who I can at least know is trusted on his word than a wheeling, dealing playboy who will sell you what you want to hear and then answer to the highest bidder when the time is right. That one day can be a Trump issued Assault Weapon Ban. I wouldn't put it past him. He just seems like a complete phony to me who plays politics and also tries to appease what he feels is the most popular and acceptable stance.

My feelings are if Trump thought passing an Assault Weapon Ban would help him win the next election, he'd support it. I am sorry I have such a cynical and bleak view of his integrity as this point. I love people to prove me wrong though. I'm not very happy with how things are going now.

With that being said, I obviously have no choice but to vote R instead of C (Communist) next election.

I would seriously have preferred Mike Pence to be our President. He would have been a much better, more genuine and truer conservative leader.

New gun control laws will not gain Trump support at election time. But new gun control laws will cost him votes.
And Trump knows that with the hate-on the Left has for him and his family personally, he needs to clean house so a weaponized Feral Gov can't be used against him in ways that make Lois Lerner & Obozo's other buttremoras look like kiddie pranks, and in order to have time for The Purge he needs a second term--which means that while winning in '20 isn't literally do-or-die for what *he* holds dear, it's pretty damn close.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top